$139 CRICUT at Michael's (next week!!!!!!!!)

Yes. We have keepers, don't we?

Remember, if your Michaels is out, go to Walmart for price matching.

I got my Cricut!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: Went to Michael's in Liberty this morning and of course, they were out. So, I ran over to the Supercenter and they had 4! I was able to pricematch. I'm so excited!! :dance3:

I must have gotten lucky Octoberbeauty, I had my DH stop by Liberty Tuesday afternoon just to see if they happen to have one....nope none here. When he started to walk out the door, he noticed one up at the CS desk....someone had just returned it. Woohoo! But, that was my next thought also, PM at WM. I haven't seen them in there yet though...do you know if they are carrying the cart. too? I typically drive over to JoAnn's on Barry, but it would be nice if I could get them closer to home.

Micaela

My DH happens to walk in as I was looking at a picture of a Mickey that someone had made from the cricut and asks about it. I explain the machine and he asks if I want to get one when we are in town tomorrow so if my Michaels happens to have one I might just pick it up. I didn't even ask what he thought about it since I already have my craftrobo pro but he is just so wonderful to me.

Rebecca

that is so sweet! i think you should keep him!:love:

I am so excited for all of you who got one! I don't have one (I have a bigshot that I use ALL the time) and I'm anxious to hear about all of the things you are doing with your cricuts! Post pictures sometime so I can see. :thumbsup2

Well they didn't have that at Michael's so I decided to wait. I will trade people for Disney cutouts for things I can do on my craftrobo. If I feel like I need or would use them enough I will get it at some point. Maybe I will try to sell my regular craftrobo (that did a whole 3 cuts before I decided I wanted the big one) and use money from that later for a cricut and cartridges.

Rebecca

Don't laugh at me - I bought one, but I'm not sure I'm going to keep it. I went to Michael's for a completely different reason and there were like 10 Cricuts right by the front door calling my name. I walked around the whole store, thought about it and decided to buy it but not open it just yet. Then of course I went to AC Moore to get a couple cartridges at 50% off, just in case. They are all sitting in the closet right now with the receipts in a safe place. I'm going to think about it for awhile. As much as I want those Disney cartridges, I really want a Wishblade/Craftrobo. Tough decisions!

Don't laugh at me - I bought one, but I'm not sure I'm going to keep it. I went to Michael's for a completely different reason and there were like 10 Cricuts right by the front door calling my name. I walked around the whole store, thought about it and decided to buy it but not open it just yet. Then of course I went to AC Moore to get a couple cartridges at 50% off, just in case. They are all sitting in the closet right now with the receipts in a safe place. I'm going to think about it for awhile. As much as I want those Disney cartridges, I really want a Wishblade/Craftrobo. Tough decisions!

Will you have to decide before your trip or will you have time to take it back afterwards?

Rebecca

I must have gotten lucky Octoberbeauty, I had my DH stop by Liberty Tuesday afternoon just to see if they happen to have one....nope none here. When he started to walk out the door, he noticed one up at the CS desk....someone had just returned it. Woohoo! But, that was my next thought also, PM at WM. I haven't seen them in there yet though...do you know if they are carrying the cart. too? I typically drive over to JoAnn's on Barry, but it would be nice if I could get them closer to home.

Micaela

Yes, they had the cartridges ($59.99), the bag and the accessories in Liberty. It's about the same distance for me to St. Joe and to Liberty. They don't have any cricut stuff at the Walmarts in St. Joe, but they had everything in liberty. :thumbsup2 I usually go shopping in St. Joe cause they have everything right there together and not spread out all over town, but I'll have to go to Liberty to get my Cricut stuff from now on since Michael's excludes them from sales. :)

WE're in the same boat, I was actually talking to DH just now about it.

HMMM if you sell it, maybe I'll buy it from you and you can put me on a payment plan. :thumbsup2

Did you get the Disney cartridges?

That's an option, Buffy!

I just picked up 2 font cartridges - no Disney ones in the stores yet. They didn't really have a huge selection - I chose Base Camp and Mini Monograms.

With a few hours to mull it over I'm really leaning toward not keeping it. I just know that I'm going to want a lot of cartridges and if I go crazy buying them I'll easily surpass the cost of a Wishblade. My LSS has a Cricut we can use on appointment, so if I end up wanting the Disney characters desperately, I could even buy that cartridge and bring it there to use. Not as convenient as at home, but an option.

I think I will know by the end of the month whether I will get a bonus or not and that will help my decision. If not, I will keep the Cricut because I can't rationalize a WB without it. If I do, I will most likely go for the WB. Last year we needed a new oven, washer and drier, roof and furnace - knock on wood, there's nothing left to break! I'm hoping to use some of the money for fun stuff!

I think I will know by the end of the month whether I will get a bonus or not and that will help my decision. If not, I will keep the Cricut because I can't rationalize a WB without it. If I do, I will most likely go for the WB. Last year we needed a new oven, washer and drier, roof and furnace - knock on wood, there's nothing left to break! I'm hoping to use some of the money for fun stuff!

sounds like my house. DH fixed my car the other day and as soon as that was done he asked me what would break next.

Let me know what you decide. :goodvibes

Oh, crud. I forgot about the car. I hope I knocked on wood enough because that is what will break next. Our older one is hanging on by a thread. It needed to last until this year so we could have our newer one paid off and it has, thankfully. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it can make it one more year so we can use what used to be the car payment to save up for a decent downpayment. I only drive it to work, which is 10 minutes away, so that helps a ton. Of course, DH works a split shift and drives over 80 miles a day. :eek: Now that he's driving the newer one I'm afraid he's driving it to an early death!

I hope your car makes it through the year. I know it is always easier to buy with a down payment. I also hope you are able to get your bonus. A little extra money never hurts. DH has been working so much overtime every paycheck includes a bit of a bonus (he only moved to a position he got overtime a month ago before that he got salary to work 80+ hours a week.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter