12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bella2000 said:
We are still up in the air. For the first time no WDW trip (I think there should be a lip pouting smilie) so I was thinking limo round trip. My only concern is not having a car the night we are at the Residence Inn. Will that stink?
If you want to party with the DIS cult at Residence not having a car would not be a problem. If you get there early and want to drive around it would. :confused3

Well Good Night All! :wave2:

Sweet Banana and Coconut Dreams!!! :rotfl:

MommyMinnie said:
I used to know a guy who neutered all his male pets himself. He said it's no big deal.
Our neighbor came over and did our DD's bull. The bull did NOT like it! :furious:

MrsMork said:
If you wear a caftan then what are us TRULY old ladies going to wear?? Speedos? :confused3

Those strapless, terry cloth jumpers/romper (?), lol.

Pj

goofyforlife said:
Need a little pixie dust guys....

Had blood work done on Sat.

My doctors office called yesterday to tell me that my blood sodium is low. (not sure what the # was)

I've been told that a couple other times over the years too but noone ever looked into it.

Hoping that it's just because of the over 100 degree weather and sweating alot last week.

I have been getting my water in but maybe i need to add potassium or something.

There's other causes too...nothing good though.....

Well we'll see what happens when they recheck my blood tomorrow.

But i might not find out until next week. YIKES....
Pixie dust and prayers headed your way! :grouphug:

goodnight- I know it's early for a closet Bad girl but.....
I have Golf tomorrow night right after work and I have to be rested so I can take my 10 strokes per hole!!!!

MrsMork said:
If you wear a caftan then what are us TRULY old ladies going to wear?? Speedos?

pjpoohbear said:
Those strapless, terry cloth jumpers/romper (?), lol.

Pj

How about a housedress with a bedazzled backend?

lillygator said:
That's awesome! I am longing to do a Halloween cruise at that is DD's bday...!!

V, book for next year! I am with new people. :confused3 . We booked in March and we just hit 400 posts two days ago and now we are at 407, :rotfl: .

They think I am going to be their Lisa, ha ha ha ha ha ah!

Pj

MommyMinnie said:
Ohhh When are you going to start the Banana's and Coconut DCL travel company? I'll bet you'll get lots of customers here! :cheer2:

I actually have a name picked, but I am saving for the trust account $ and my Cruise Line International Association certification, this would allow me to book DCL, WDW and DLR trips via Disney.

Pj

waltsgirl said:
goodnight- I know it's early for a closet Bad girl but.....
I have Golf tomorrow night right after work and I have to be rested so I can take my 10 strokes per hole!!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Does anybody else try to catch this guy when you click on it?

oh am I the only twin Mom? we will have 4 sets in our Kindergarten class of 60. Not sure if mine are real or not - they were concocted in a petri dish. ;) they may be some kind of potion too.

elaine

pjpoohbear said:
I actually have a name picked, but I am saving for the trust account $ and my Cruise Line International Association certification, this would allow me to book DCL, WDW and DLR trips via Disney.

Pj
Way to go PJ! :cool1:
I can't wait to see your website. I already know you will have newsletters covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter