12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
goofyforlife said:
some days.......

and then there's the year she was suspended the day after i was released from the hospital for GB surgery. I should have been home resting and had to pick her up from school.

or the other time she was suspended and i had no more time off from work so i told them the had to keep her until the end of the day. The VP was just going to drive her home and leave her at the doorstep. YEAH RIGHT....

MommyMinnie said:
But you'll swell up really big and can brag.

Ummmmmmmmm . . . .

I don't think that area swelling has any bragging rights . . .

:banana:

You know, it is really depressing to finally get caught up, and have to go to bed . . .

Oh well, Amy has to go out and help the homeless . . .

Good night.

:banana: :wave:

John

pjpoohbear said:
I have taken Disney's TA course and I have a 3 yr College diploma in Travel, so I do all my own bookings. It would feel wrong to give up my control, lol. Besides I get all the TA e-mails from Disney and have access to Disney's TA booking site. So I booked direct with DCL.

Pj
That's awesome! I am longing to do a Halloween cruise at that is DD's bday...!!

lbgraves said:
I would have to say one item per paid guest on the ship. Just because you aren't a child in fact....you can still get a piece of the Magic. :wizard:
You are right. We are kids, just in big (and I mean BIG in my case!) bodies. :thumbsup2

lbgraves said:
Angie....Anderson Cooper is a reporter for CNN. :)

banner.anderson.cooper.jpg

He also did the MOLE, reality quest show!

Pj

pjpoohbear said:
I have taken Disney's TA course and I have a 3 yr College diploma in Travel, so I do all my own bookings. It would feel wrong to give up my control, lol. Besides I get all the TA e-mails from Disney and have access to Disney's TA booking site. So I booked direct with DCL.

Pj
Ohhh When are you going to start the Banana's and Coconut DCL travel company? I'll bet you'll get lots of customers here! :cheer2:

Jhalkias said:
BTW - those of you who have been on the cruise before know that customs will confiscate all your banana's and coconuts that you try to take off the ship on disembarkation, and you MAY be fined!

John
:scared1: DrHug will take exception :furious: if they try to confiscate our coconuts and banana! :lmao:

yes, I ran into that issue with my solo trip to WDW in May - when I just decided to stay all nights at Pop instead of at the airport - I was able to get a room when I couldn't, because I first request only 2 nites. Also, if there is a choice of a preferred room - take it - somehow they make different (extra) rooms available at the preferred level - this was at Pop.

elaine

lbgraves said:
I would have to say one item per paid guest on the ship. Just because you aren't a child in fact....you can still get a piece of the Magic. :wizard:

I like that philosophy!

Ps, what is What Lies Beneath about? Has Michelle Phiffer (grease 2) in it?

Pj

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyMinnie
But you'll swell up really big and can brag.
waltsgirl said:
When is the appointment??? :lmao:
The best thing about being caught up on the thread is the just in time posts that pop up. You guys gave me such a chuckle!

Off to bed. 'Night

Goodnight as well.

Congrats Lisa on milestone. Good pirate: ing tonight.

pjpoohbear said:
I like that philosophy!

Pj
Harrison Ford and Michelle? It's a dark movie. No light comedy that one.

pjpoohbear said:
I like that philosophy!

Pj

I am waching What Lies Beneath RIGHT NOW!!!!

MrsMork said:
:scared1: DrHug will take exception :furious: if they try to confiscate our coconuts and banana! :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
This board is such a treat! Thanks Angie.

MrsMork said:
We will take Disney bus back to the airport. We like it because we can check our luggage at the port and not have to deal with it at the airport.

Angie, tagging alone on the DCL bus to the airport, muhahaha!

I finally received my paid in full confirmation today. I paid on June 29th!

Pj

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter