12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
brack said:
John it is very easy and they give you great drugs. Everything is same as before .... just no ammo. Now having said that the next day it looks like they lost a battle with a baseball bat but the drugs take care of that. :smooth:

Brack,

Now THAT's a picture that really has me talked into it! Lost a battle with a baseball bat??????? My boys are NOT getting in any battles with baseball bats!

Nope, no way.

Did Amy tell you I think all children are a blessing?

John

do you know i'm going nuts just thinking about this trip so much....

goofyforlife said:
Need a little pixie dust guys....

Had blood work done on Sat. ...But i might not find out until next week. YIKES....
Oh the waiting is the worst of it.
action-smiley-032.gif
Pixie Dust coming your way and a big cyber hug

Lisa - it's tomorrow night...but of course we had to test out the ballet shoes all night tonight!

Personally I think she is very young to start dancing. I don't want to burn her....my grandparents put me in dance when I was about 10 - I checked out multiple books from the library and taught myself the positions, read about Martha Graham, Alvin Ailey, etc....they knew I was in love and they signed me up for everything possible. I never let up until I went to UF!! :(

Samantha has SO MUCH ENERGY....I am hoping this will burn a little off!

Jhalkias said:
Brack,

Now THAT's a picture that really has me talked into it! Lost a battle with a baseball bat??????? My boys are NOT getting in any battles with baseball bats!

Nope, no way.

John
But you'll swell up really big and can brag.

lillygator said:
Pj - are you already booked for the Halloween cruise next year? who did you go through?

I have taken Disney's TA course and I have a 3 yr College diploma in Travel, so I do all my own bookings. It would feel wrong to give up my control, lol. Besides I get all the TA e-mails from Disney and have access to Disney's TA booking site. So I booked direct with DCL.

Pj

brack said:
John it is very easy and they give you great drugs. Everything is same as before .... just no ammo. Now having said that the next day it looks like they lost a battle with a baseball bat but the drugs take care of that. :smooth:

Brack you are not helping! Don't make me go to the powers that be and have you disappear!!

lbgraves said:
Everyone! The bus in Costa Maya is FULL!!!!!
WOW!! Are most people paying in advance. I know the website mentions paypal. Is thee a link or something or what should be used if paying in advance?

Jhalkias said:

John

John, can i loan you my DD for a few days? You might change your mind....

some days.......

Jhalkias said:
Brack,

John

I agree ... when they belong to some else. This way I teach them to put peas up their nose and other things that their parents will never let do. Then send them home full of ideas and sugar! :dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter