12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone!

Up early so that we can get payroll done and get our employees paid on time.

Merry Christmas!​

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE GEEKS!!!!!!

You don't even want to know how long it took me to write that with all the colors.... ;)

DH had to work but he is now on his way home and he is bringing home Chipotle for me and him and McDonald's for the kids. Have I mentioned lately how much I love him? :love:

We are mostly ready here. I still have a little more cleaning to do and one more batch of sugar cookies (Santa likes them fresh ;)) to do today. Everything is wrapped and under the tree so we are ready to go. The kids are crazy excited. We have been tracking Santa on NORAD all day and they really love it. I wish we could have done that when I was a kid. :)

The big challenge today will be getting the kids asleep. Unfortunately I have started getting a cold so I am feeling pretty tired and it is going to be a long night. I would imagine it will be close to 10 until we can start. Thankfully Santa is not brining any big gifts that are complicated to put together so that will make it a bit earlier night. I can't wait until tomorrow morning....it is so much fun seeing the kids that excited. It is almost like going to WDW.... ;)

My in-laws will be here tomorrow afternoon so we are having our big meal then. I just hope I am feeling better tomorrow....no one wants a sick cook. :sad2:

I hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas Eve whether it is a quiet one at home or a big noisy one with lots of family. We are thinking of all of you and wish that you all have a very Merry Christmas. :santa:

Cruise093.jpg

What a great time we had together ..... again :thumbsup2

Annette536.jpg

Annette532.jpg

Here are a couple of photos of Bobby from the cruise ....

Annette498.jpg

This is Bobby with his Castaway Club lanyard

Annette496.jpg

Here he is with his Castaway Club gift.

Bobby has gone out west to visit with the Morketts. I am sure that we will see some more photos from the cruise that DrHug took.

Kaitlyn told me that she had to be in bed by 7:30 tonight and at 7:31 rushed me to tuck her in...however she is now up for the 4th time since then. :) I figure she should be out soon enough. William went to bed too so maybe I will be sleeping before 11! Mike brought the big box in for me so I don't have to worry about lugging that inside from the other garage. I just have to wrap it on a blanket and then drag the blanket into the living room. :) This is the less hectic Christmas Eve ever!!! I even had the tripod set up early so that we could take our traditional family picgture in front of the tree before Mass. Now I just need the turkey to thaw out...ASAP. I took it out of the freezer after we got home from Church. It is in a sink of water at the moment. It's just a hen so it should be okay by tomorrow. :)

Here are a couple of photos of Bobby from the cruise ....

Annette498.jpg

This is Bobby with his Castaway Club lanyard

Annette496.jpg

Here he is with his Castaway Club gift.

Bobby has gone out west to visit with the Morketts. I am sure that we will see some more photos from the cruise that DrHug took.

Yes, he had a grand time with us at Castaway Cay. That is one of his favorite places. He really gets into the fun of playing with the kids in the water! He did some shopping with me at She Sells. He should get to take a trip or two here in the Northwest before he sails thru the Canal and returns to the midwest.

Brack, I LOVE the photo of William and Sophia. You really caught the moment! :thumbsup2

Thanks. It was fun watching all of the kids. They were just like family ..... which we are :hug:

I hope all you are enjoying your Christmas Eve and have a great Christmas Day tomorrow. Cookies are out for Santa, carrots are out for the reindeer and Sophia just went to bed.

Tonight my sister and mom came over and we exchanged gifts. We just had cheese and crackers, spinach dip, cocktail hotdogs with barbeque sauce, and of course cookies.

Tomorrow at 11:00 John's Dad, brother, sister and niece are coming over. We will exchange gifts and have brunch. Sausage and Egg bake, fresh fruit and cinn. muffins, and brunch punch.

5:00 Cousins and aunts, mom and sister come for dinner!
My sister from Williamsburg is coming in at 8:15PM. We are doing Christmas with her at the 26th! Then Christmas with my dad and wife on the 27th.

John says I don't cook.... What I am doing is resting all year for the all the cooking I do the last days of the year! Well that is my story and I am sticking to it!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! Savannah is bouncing off the walls we are watching Elf.

Lisa, I hope all turns out as well as it can with you BIL.

Angie and Dennis, I am SO JEALOUS you get to spend the day with Aaron, what a cutie that boy is! Can I have him? haha

Steve's family is coming for brunch tommorow and we are going to my sisters for dinner. If I can make it through this holiday without moving up a size it will be a miracle.

John and Carla, rest assured that the new American Girl Doll will be here shortly after the 1st. Savannah asked me if I sent a picture of her in for the doll.... Could it be more precious?

Happy Holidays to all of you!

Kim

I hope all you are enjoying your Christmas Eve and have a great Christmas Day tomorrow. Cookies are out for Santa, carrots are out for the reindeer and Sophia just went to bed.

Tonight my sister and mom came over and we exchanged gifts. We just had cheese and crackers, spinach dip, cocktail hotdogs with barbeque sauce, and of course cookies.

Tomorrow at 11:00 John's Dad, brother, sister and niece are coming over. We will exchange gifts and have brunch. Sausage and Egg bake, fresh fruit and cinn. muffins, and brunch punch.

5:00 Cousins and aunts, mom and sister come for dinner!
My sister from Williamsburg is coming in at 8:15PM. We are doing Christmas with her at the 26th! Then Christmas with my dad and wife on the 27th.

John says I don't cook.... What I am doing is resting all year for the all the cooking I do the last days of the year! Well that is my story and I am sticking to it!!

Well it sounds like we are having exactly the same day! My sister in law will be making the bacon for me this year. Hooray!

Reading your plans makes me very happy that we don't live near family and have a rule that noone comes over on Christmas day. We will be getting up fairly early and enjoy the kids opening their gifts and then watch the Disney parade while eating breakfast. PJs are the dress of the day and we don't have any schedule to worry about. :) Kaitlyn does need to bake a birthday cake for her daddy though. She loves to bake! So unlike her mommy. ;)

I'm watching the Travel Channel's show on Disney Christmas celebrations. It is so hard to believe that we were just there two days ago. :confused3

:santa: Merry Christmas :santa:

Angie and Dennis, I am SO JEALOUS you get to spend the day with Aaron, what a cutie that boy is! Can I have him? haha

Savannah asked me if I sent a picture of her in for the doll.... Could it be more precious?

Happy Holidays to all of you!

Kim
We tnink he is very cute! He has learned a new dance. :rolleyes1 Too cute!

Oh, Savanah would make a perfect AG doll! Did you send a picture?

I'm watching the Travel Channel's show on Disney Christmas celebrations. It is so hard to believe that we were just there two days ago. :confused3

My Mom watched that then called me. She told me all about it. Saw the resort we stayed at, saw the Christmas trees, the parade. But, she said they said you have to get to the parade at least 40 min early to get a good spot. She said they obviously were not with me! :lmao: We did get very lucky this time and walked to the front of main street and there was space for all of us on the curb right in front of the train station about 10 minutes before the parade arrived! I did not tell her that is not the norm! ;) She is too cute. Her first trip to WDW/DCL and now she has the bug too! :rotfl2:

I was thinking along those lines while we watched the Disney parade this morning...as well as being thankful that we arrived the day after they filmed it so that we were able to have a great day at the MK. :)

Kim, Kaitlyn said ther her new GG looks just like Savanah. I will have to get a picture of her with it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter