12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your peeps are still hanging around!

peeps.jpg

Speaking of peeps! It's that time of year again! :yay:

Hey y'all! Remember my cousin who is Miss Utah USA? She is in the Miss USA pagent on the 23rd. Here is a link to her contestant page on the Miss USA site. She looks great!!! I so hope she wins!!!!

http://www.missusa.com/delegates/2007/files/UT.html

I know you all have states to route for, but she is sooo nice!!!!

kim

Kim,

We will root for HER! REALLY!

That is so cool!

If she wins, can Sophia get her autograph?

She has legs to kill, lol! She is so pretty Kim!

Wow . . .

I read all of those accomplishments, and 6' tall and absolutely gorgeous . . .

I think I would just stammer if I met her . . . ddd.d....d..d.d.d.d..d.d.

Kim,

We will root for HER! REALLY!

That is so cool!

If she wins, can Sophia get her autograph?

If she wins, I am pretty sure we can get Sophia whatever she wants! I just talked to her mom and Heather is having a great time!!!!

Kim

Wow . . .

She is so nice I swear you wouldn't! She spent 2 1/2 hours at Savannahs school signing autographs and letting the little girls try on her crown. She really is down to earth. You wouldn't think it, but she is!

She is so nice I swear you wouldn't! She spent 2 1/2 hours at Savannahs school signing autographs and letting the little girls try on her crown. She really is down to earth. You wouldn't think it, but she is!

That's great to hear Kim, and I bet your entire family is very proud.

Hey y'all! Remember my cousin who is Miss Utah USA? She is in the Miss USA pagent on the 23rd. Here is a link to her contestant page on the Miss USA site. She looks great!!! I so hope she wins!!!!

http://www.missusa.com/delegates/2007/files/UT.html

I know you all have states to route for, but she is sooo nice!!!!

kim

Kim, that is so cool!!

Well I am bummed. I had an interview for a pt job last night and I was there for all of 2 minutes. It's funny I used to work there (for 2 years) and as I walked by several of the cashier's said "Vanessa, are you coming back?" Well, the front end supervisor asked my availability and said "oh well, we ask that part timers give us one full day a week of open flexability" (ability to schedule anywhere from open to close). "call HR back when you can work that out". I was flabbergasted. Really. I had my choice of schedule when I was there and when I put my notice in they begged me to stay one day a week which I did for a while.

I was pretty upset about it, I mean, I filled out my application online putting in my availability. Obviously they did not look before they called me. I called HR this morning and spoke with a rep that actually used to work here, she seems to think it isn't an issue and going to have the head guy call me back.

Not sure why it bugs me so....:confused3

Kim, that is so cool!!

Well I am bummed. I had an interview for a pt job last night and I was there for all of 2 minutes. It's funny I used to work there (for 2 years) and as I walked by several of the cashier's said "Vanessa, are you coming back?" Well, the front end supervisor asked my availability and said "oh well, we ask that part timers give us one full day a week of open flexability" (ability to schedule anywhere from open to close). "call HR back when you can work that out". I was flabbergasted. Really. I had my choice of schedule when I was there and when I put my notice in they begged me to stay one day a week which I did for a while.

I was pretty upset about it, I mean, I filled out my application online putting in my availability. Obviously they did not look before they called me. I called HR this morning and spoke with a rep that actually used to work here, she seems to think it isn't an issue and going to have the head guy call me back.

Sounds like they are just not paying attention. Important to fix now!

That's great to hear Kim, and I bet your entire family is very proud.

John, we are more excited for her parents than anything else. This is the family who's son died last year while sleeping next to his mother. She has severe MS and my Uncle has been just a shell of himself since Brad died. It is wonderful to see them so happy! When she won Miss Utah, we were there and my Uncle, who is a corporate real estate attorney, just had tears rolling down his face. They need a good thing.

Kim

John, we are more excited for her parents than anything else. This is the family who's son died last year while sleeping next to his mother. She has severe MS and my Uncle has been just a shell of himself since Brad died. It is wonderful to see them so happy! When she won Miss Utah, we were there and my Uncle, who is a corporate real estate attorney, just had tears rolling down his face. They need a good thing.

Kim

That makes it all the better that she won!

Kim

Kim - we all wish her well - what a wonderful accomplishment and much needed happiness for the whole family.

Kim, that is so cool!!

Because it's not right for someone to do that to you! :confused3

We need an update from RV land - what is happening?

Angie....

Dennis.........

We haven't heard anythng in a day or two. They must be having a blast.

It's like training for retirement!
:lmao:

Wow . . .

Yep, it's been proven that beautiful women make men stupid!

We need an update from RV land - what is happening?

Angie....

Dennis.........

Quiet this week. Dennis is working 10 hr days, 5 days with an hour drive each way. Not much time to sit in the RV. We did enjoy the one night this weekend with my momma. We are planning our first big outing March 24-31. We will be RVing up to Montana, taking DGS17 and a couple of his buddies to visit the University of Montana admissions. Last night his best friend Sam (Samantha, not a girlfriend! ;) ) and her mom came over and they are going to go with us too! :woohoo: We love Sam and her mom is alot of fun. The plan is for Sam to ride with us and the boys and her mom and a friend to follow in a car. Her mom is just in the midst of a divorce and Sam's boyfriend just broke her heart :sad1: so the diversion will be good for both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter