11/24/07 We are Better Than Leftovers!!! Nana Head reunion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't lost any lately. Maybe I could forgo his allowance for a while. You think he would notice? After Trey got off the phone with you last night I told him that you said Hi and he smiled and said so when do I get to see "Aunt Woo" again. I said what about November, his reply was only a broad smile and a " You mean we might go in November?" I think he's warming up to ya.

I'm off to sell a kidney on e-bay. (J/K)

$5??? :eek: I'm going to the dentist this afternoon ... maybe I'll ask him to yank one out for me so I can send it to Illinois!

Maybe the tooth fairy would like to put the money toward a cabin upgrade instead!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Let's think about this logically, shall we?

A human adult has 32 permanent teeth. If we all get our teeth pulled and take them to the Pittsburgh tooth fairy (who apparently is sitting on a mound of twenties), then between Tonya, Cheri, Wendy and I, we would be able to raise $2560. That may get a room in steerage.

Now, if we take Linda up on her offer, that's another $640. Include the guys (Trey, Bill, Bill, Mike and Bruce), there's another $3200. Now we have 2 cabins. If we pull in Kathy and Greg, there's drinking money.

Seems logical to me ...

WOW this is the 23rd post today:thumbsup2

Now as far as our teeth go, I dont think the tooth fairy would want ours:sad2:
As for Greg,
How much for a crown?? No tooth really, just porcelin:confused: He has a few of those. They cost as much as a cruise:laughing:

My teeth have come and gone a couple of times, so not worth much to the tooth fairy. :rolleyes1
The dentist took them all when I had mouth cancer and didnt give them back.:eek: Now I know why dentists are so rich!!;)

We pay them a small fortune to put us through pain and agony and then the tooth fairy gives them $20 a tooth:lmao:

I'll see if I can round up some neighbor kids to contribute for your fund.
Do dog teeth count??

Cheri, of course I am still counting :banana: and Bill's monkeys.

As of this post there is 7375 :banana: posted
and there are 836 Monkeys.

You thought you had me there didnt ya.
I dont count sheep when I can't sleep, i count :banana: :banana:

Let's think about this logically, shall we?

A human adult has 32 permanent teeth. If we all get our teeth pulled and take them to the Pittsburgh tooth fairy (who apparently is sitting on a mound of twenties), then between Tonya, Cheri, Wendy and I, we would be able to raise $2560. That may get a room in steerage.

Now, if we take Linda up on her offer, that's another $640. Include the guys (Trey, Bill, Bill, Mike and Bruce), there's another $3200. Now we have 2 cabins. If we pull in Kathy and Greg, there's drinking money.

Seems logical to me ...

I'm right there with ya!:thumbsup2

Better hope for lots of drinking money since we won't be able to EAT anything!:rotfl: :rotfl:

It should also make for a great group photo -- a bunch of toothless :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Cheri, of course I am still counting :banana: and Bill's monkeys.

Speaking of Bill and his monkeys, where is he????:confused3 :confused3

I'm sure he's working on Jessalyn's birthday cake and getting ready to personally deliver it to her!:hug:

Kathy, Thanks for the info on where to watch the cruise ships...I look forward to watching them.

I booked a week for WDW in August and got the free dining last night! Just can't stay away from the place. I was able to get a priority seating at Cinderella's Royal Table! We've never been able to get in there before!

We've got Stitch hands, but I think I grab a pair of the Mickey's hands while I'm in the parks. It looks like fun to wave with them on the cruise!

Hope everyone is having a great week. It's cooled down and rained today but we needed the rain. Suppose to warm back up by the end of this week.

Dawn

Hi Dawn,
good to hear from you.
I have a blast waving on deck 10 as we pull out with my Mickey hands. There are a couple people along the channel that wave with them too.
Plus I wear them as we pullout from CC because people are waving a tus with Mickey hands on too.

Cheri,
Ithink we scared Bill away.?? But i cant figure out how we did it:confused3 We are such nice sweet ladies and modest to boot!

He is probably still shoveling snow:lmao:

Bill where are you??:confused:

I have a great idea, while all of you drink and party on the ship by selling off your teeth, i will be the Banana Head historian:thumbsup2
I will document it all with my camera:goodvibes

Maybe I should use the cam corder, it has sound!!

I figure I should make enough blackmail money to pay for my next 2 cruises.:lmao:

Hi Josh,
where did you camp at?
Did you fish or hike or go boating??
How about roasting hot dogs or marshmallows??
I love to burn my marshmallows black and crispy and peel off layer after layer as I burn them to eat. Once I got 6 layers off one marshmallow:thumbsup2

tell us what you did while camping even for one day:yay:
kathy

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Believe you me, I wish I could do all of that stuff. We only get to camp for two days at a time!!!! :confused: Makes me mad, but the next trip will be about four days. I get to see a friend I can only see on this particular trip. Might be the last time too, he's going off to college next year. :mad: Oh well...

Speaking of marshmallows, my father and I got ours once to grow to the size of baseballs!!! Gotta get the right brand though...

- Josh

I may have two teeth to contribute to the fund! I need to have two crowns and an implant done so I might be sporting a new smile by the time we cruise. When my teeth get yanked I definitely know where to send them!!
:jumping1:
Sharon

is only available to Pittsburgh kids. So there! :rotfl:

Had to post one more time today to show my new pathetic signature. I got a WARNING PM when I signed on today because my signature was too long. Excuse me? Have you ever seen some of the people with the GIANT SPARKLY letters...so that only counts for one line..but my list of memories - trips to WDW and the like - each 10 point font counts for one line. geez. I'm annoyed. :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

You should all be proud of yourselves, we made 32 posts yesterday!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Josh,
what brand of marshmallows do you use?? My grandkids would love them.

Jeff,
They made me change my entire signature a few weeks ago too. I use to have all my cruises listed nice and neat and a ticker fo reach up coming cruise.
It was way to long for the rules, so I did change it, but now looks like a big mess to me. I may remove past cruises and just list upcoming so it will be nicer looking.
Enjoy your dinner with Bill and Shell.:banana:

Ok people lets keep up the great posting today, you proved yesterday that we can do it!!:dance3:

Mornin' everyone!

Temps are colder today and the rain is still hanging around. Oh well, April Showers bring May Flowers!!:yay:

I think the Tooth Fairy should be a bit more accommodating -- limiting the $20-for-the-first-tooth perk only to Pittsburgh kids. . .:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:
T.F. :wizard: should be a uniter, not a divider!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sounds like we are best off losing the first tooth in PA, then going to IL or MO for the rest of the teeth!!!:thumbsup2

Have a good one!

Cheri

Hi Sharon,
Glad to see your still posting with us:goodvibes
We tend to scare off newbies sometimes:confused3

You have proved your bravery and are now officially a :banana: head!!

I feel your pain for crowns!!! Both in the mouth and the pocket book:thumbsup2

Cheri, were you aware that Woo had other friends besides us. I mean she hasn't come here to have dinner with me, but she can go have dinner with Jeff:confused3 Hmmm me thinks my feelings are hurt:rotfl2:

We are getting more rain today but now it's hailing!! The sky became very dark and the rain started pouring down. Then, all of a sudden it sounded like our house was being pelted with stones. Jason keeps saying "it's not safe here" but I keep assuring him that it will be fine. We've had some very interesting weather this year!

Thanks for making me an official b-head!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter