11/24/07 We are Better Than Leftovers!!! Nana Head reunion

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact I challenge :idea: for everyone to see if tomarrow we can get the most posts we have ever had in one day!! You can post more than once, just spread it out over the day!!:thumbsup2

I will be counting!!!!:rolleyes1

What's our previous record? How many do each of need to contribute??:confused3 :confused3

I'll try not to let the nana heads down!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Kathy, I don't think we can do it without Brandie :lmao:

Good morning!

Here's my first contribution of the day!:cool1: A "lovely" windy, rainy day today.:sad2: But at least there's no S***!!!!!!:rotfl:

Have a great day everyone!!

Cheri:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

--A few bananas in case Kathy wants to count those, too!:rotfl2:

Ok, Wendy is #2 and I am back so I am #3.

Who is going to be #4, come on people, we have a lot to go today!! The clock is ticking here!!!:confused3

I feel like an auctioneer:rotfl2:

Hi again!

Oh -- tooth fairy was here the other day and "he" left $5!!!!! At that rate, Jessalyn will be knocking teeth out on purpose!:lmao:

Hi again Cheri, you are #6.

$5 for a tooth, shoot i will donate a couple for that much $$$:rotfl2:
My kids got a quater and I got a nickle.
Inflation has hit everywhere it seems!!;)

$5??? :eek: I'm going to the dentist this afternoon ... maybe I'll ask him to yank one out for me so I can send it to Illinois!

I'll try to do my part even though I have another day from h-e-double toothpicks. Windy and rainy here in the 'burgh today Mina and I are looking forward to a fun dinner on Saturday night with Woo and Mutt!

$5??? :eek: I'm going to the dentist this afternoon ... maybe I'll ask him to yank one out for me so I can send it to Illinois!

Elizabeth got a $20 for her FIRST tooth. After that it's been a $1 for each one.

I suspect that Emily will insist for a lot more :rotfl2:. Let's hope the tooth fairy has a nest egg.

Ok, I am #16 today!!:woohoo:
See what people can do when they put their minds to it!!:goodvibes

$20 for a first tooth!! WOW!! I'll bet she was trying to wiggle loose more teeth ASAP!!:lmao:

Lunch time and very quiet here, just waiting for the garbage man to come so I can bring the can in. Exciting huh??:rolleyes1

Later

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter