10/24/2009 Bash On the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, I think I could feel everyone holding back for me. :)

Somehow it double posted and I got 3800 & 3801.

Now I have to change my tagline to add the googley. (Let's see, where did I leave that dusty googley?)

Matthew
:rolleyes1

I don't think I can hang around for 4000. :scared1:

Megan and Sarah want me to take them to the grocery store for ice cream soda ingredients.

I'll check in on the new thread later.

Bye,

Matthew

I'm sure he will be fine Joanne! Here's some pixiedust: to help get him home safe and sound :goodvibes

Good luck Karen!! :cheer2:

I just weighed-in too, all my hard work this past week has paid off, I am down 3 pounds :woohoo:

CONGRATS!!!!! Keep up the great work.

OK, I just got off the phone with DCL.

The Magic now has an "Ocean Quest Club" for 11 to 13 year olds. The 13 year olds can still go to the Teen Club as well. They said the Ocean Quest Club was down on Deck 2. :confused3

I will be making my final payment on the 24th. (Just in time to make shore excursion ressies.) :thumbsup2

We are still debating on the Trip Insurance (or as DCL calls it the Vacation Protection Plan). I usually don't purchase trip insurance, but the potential "flu" situation has me concerned. Any thoughts?

Matthew

P.S. More pics coming...

I remember Alex and Olivia spending a bunch of time in there last time.:thumbsup2 i didn't realize there were making it a separate club.

Hi folks! Thought I would pop in and see how everyone is doing. Too much going on in our lives right now. :headache:So much so that we have had to cancel our cruise. :sad1:I am very sad that I will not be meeting all you wonderful BOBers. :grouphug: I hope you guys have a terrific time! Have a smoothie or two for me! :thumbsup2

That is so sad. You will be missed.:hug:

It worked! - all that luck made me lose 3 1/2 lb!:yay::dance3::cheer2: - I was gob smacked! - especially after my saturday night alcohol:rolleyes1

Great minds think alike Heather - I set my printer to print 29 of something this morning before I left to WW, and just prayed it wouldnt run out of coloured ink. Luckily I just made it. I have the low ink symbol on now, but they all came out just fine. Just have to cut them out and wait for Neil to do his part and they'll be finished!

:yay::yay::dance3::dance3:Way to go Cass:dance3::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Lovely photo Matthew

:sad1: Sorry to hear that Shelley

You are the bomb!!! Way to go.:banana:

We survived!!!!:banana: The wedding was beautiful. Ryan and Alisha are in Magic Kingdom as we speak. They called me from Casey's to let me know they were having corn dogs for breakfast. :scared1: With all of the drama leading up to the wedding, the day was perfect for the kids. My Anut and Uncle ( retired Episcopalian minister that married them) were a God send. They kept us under control and ran interference for us. :thumbsup2 By the time the cruise is here all of the none sense will be funny. I will post pictures as soon as I can. I am glad to be back full swing with the bobbers!

I'm glad the wedding went fine. Can't wait to see loads of pics.:banana:

Well all, my wife is coming home today. Finally. We still do not know what cuased this sudden onset, so we will be going to see a cardiologist that I know through the fire service. He is our medical director for our fire department, so maybe, hopefully he can see something that everyone else did not. She will be wearing a portable ekg machine, that will transmit to the hospitol every ten minutes, so they can monitor her. It is very small, looks like a small radio, and fits in her pocket. Hopefully this will be the cure to see what is going on. They did try a new mediation, and that seems to be helping. She has been up to 90 and the lowest since Saturday has been 64. So we are very happy and thankful for that. My family appreciates your prayers and thoughts, and we have been praying for everyone else's families as well. So I ask that we all continue to pray for each other. Thanks again.

I'm glad she is home finally. Hopefully they will find the cause and be able to prevent it from happening again.

We were at Hollywood Studios and got in line to meet Chip & Dale. They were certainly in a playful mood.

Have you ever thought about getting the "Kitchen Sink" at Beaches and Cream?
WDW_34.jpg

NOW YOU SEE IT...
WDW_35.jpg

NOW YOU DON'T! :faint:
WDW_36.jpg

I actually didn't feel very well afterwards. :sick: Buy, hey we did it! :thumbsup2

Matthew

Oh my GOODNESS!!!! I can't beleive you ate the whole thing! Wow!! :worship::worship::worship::worship:

No-one around this evening?:confused3

Its quiet on here tonight:sad2:

Wow - it's been busy since I left work! 10 pages to catch up on!!

Thought I would post some Stampede Kira pics :goodvibes

This was her very first ride on her own!! I didn't think she would do anything by herself but she did many of them, we were so proud! :lovestruc

stampede2.jpg

Wonderful picture of her on the cycle!! Walt and Di will be so proud!! :moped:

we are seriously considering not booking any excusions this time.

maybe go to that beach in st martin.(orient)pirate::rotfl2:(clothing optional):lmao:(rumor has it RED will be there):cloud9:
maybe the incline on st thomas.:thumbsup2
still deciding.:hug:

I have a feeling that the majority of the "clothing optional" people won't exactly have the look that Big Red does..... so I heard..:rotfl:

This was by far the best show that I have seen at WDW in a while.

WDW_62.jpg

Matthew

We saw this show when it was in "previews" - hadn't had their big whoop-dee-do grand opening. It was FABULOUS!!!!!

I hope it goes to Broadway - it was that good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter