1 Crazy Lady's Lawn Displays 2008! Update on Page 13 - BUSTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So at dinner tonight I was telling DH & DS about this thread. They just looked at the photos. DH thinks it is completely freaky and disturbing, and DS thinks it is hilarious. :rotfl2:

i keep going back to the picture of "Bill Cosby" and laughing so hard I can't breathe! Out of all of them, that one takes the cake, by far!!! :rotfl2: :lmao:

i keep going back to the picture of "Bill Cosby" and laughing so hard I can't breathe! Out of all of them, that one takes the cake, by far!!! :rotfl2: :lmao:

OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG... I just laughed myself into an asthma attack... oh, oh, stop... DH is laughing too. Bless her heart... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Sub'bing popcorn::

Thanks Lindy for sharing....These pic's are just hilarious and adorable!!

I can't imagine how much fun she has putting these deco's out :jumping1:

:shamrock: I guess St Patty's day is next :shamrock:

I am forcing myself to not buy lime green Easter stuff. I would so love to anonymously send her a box of items for her next display. It would be neat if she were to use them and then it would be like finding hidden Mickey's looking for the secret DIS lime green touches.

Corey thinks I am crazy for even thinking of it. :rolleyes1

Hate to say it..... but this looks like something my goofy sister might do! :lmao: :lmao:
And she would be VERY PROUD of it!!!:thumbsup2
And we would all have to tell her how GREAT it looks!
Seriously..... "Bless her Heart"!!! :goodvibes Because you know the intentions are GOOD! I guess knowing that.... it makes it okay that we poke fun at it. I would be proud to have neighbors that are so proud to celebrate these occasions!!! :goodvibes
And we would laugh together!!!!:lmao:

Just have to ask though..... where did she get those manniquins? They are only the torsos!!?? She needs to get some full body ones! Maybe someone here can hook her up with a display manager at Macy's or JC Penneys!!! :lmao:

The yard was still the same this morning. Well, it's a little off of the original version due to the windy days we have had since it was first erected.

I will most certainly let you know when it's updated. :thumbsup2
Maybe she should do a "Gone With The Wind" display? :rotfl2: I gotta sub to this thread because it's the best one on the boards. Poor Bill Cosby looks like his head is going explode any second! :lmao:

Please folks, let's keep her a DIS secret. That helps to preserve her feelings, which I can only imagine would be hurt if this were to make it to a larger audience. I have never met this woman, but let's face it, no one wants to be laughed at the way that we are laughing at her. Granted, her choices for lawn decoration are super tacky and way out there, but she is decorating her yard in a small neighborhood in the middle of the older part of the burbs. She has no idea that it's reached this large of an audience and I doubt that she would appreciate some/most of our reactions.

ConcK, I love ya, but if Ellen's people respond that they are interested in this rather than a simple acknowledgement of the initial giggle, send them to me. I would be forced to have a conversation with this woman, that I just don't want to have, but I would have to own up to my somewhat twisted interest in the displays, taking the photos, and my disrespectful posting of them. Isn't that is a joy killer? Not to mention the possible reaction that my admission could have. :sad2:

Honestly, would any of you want to have that conversation? Do you guys want to see these displays stop because she got ticked off? I know that I don't want to.

I totally understand. When I first read the thread, I thought, OMG, someone should send this to some network or show. But I agree with you. (What you see on the DIS, stays on the DIS.)

There is a lady in a town north of my home, that has mannequins and she dresses them up for all occasions and displays them outside. She even puts them in your house windows so you can see them all winter too. She has made the local paper numerous times.

Just have to ask though..... where did she get those manniquins? They are only the torsos!!?? She needs to get some full body ones! Maybe someone here can hook her up with a display manager at Macy's or JC Penneys!!! :lmao:

I have no idea where she got the torsos. Bill Cosby wasn't even a torso, she used a piece of wood or a dowel rod to make the shoulders for the jacket to hang on. She is a crafty one. :idea:

Poor Bill Cosby looks like his head is going explode any second! :lmao:

Yeah, that head is rather disturbing on many levels. :scared:

There is a lady in a town north of my home, that has mannequins and she dresses them up for all occasions and displays them outside. She even puts them in your house windows so you can see them all winter too. She has made the local paper numerous times.

(doing my best Stitch voice) Cousin? :lmao:

You have got to share those creations too! OMG, I didn't realize that there were more colorful old women out there using mannequins in their yards. :eek:

Finally, I have to let y'all know that the display has disappeared from the yard today. So, the new display must be coming soon!

I wonder if she is going to skip St.Patrick's Day and go right to Easter, since they are so close together????

That would be disappointing.

I wonder if she is going to skip St.Patrick's Day and go right to Easter, since they are so close together????

That would be disappointing.

Just think of the possibilities of what an "St. Easter's Day" display could have in store for us..... :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm pretty sure Coretta's jacket is an indication that we will be blessed for St. Patrick's Day by the artist. She is wonderful - thanks for sharing her work. Great fun. :thumbsup2

Today, after the survey for pay thing that I did this morning, I drove by 1 Crazy Lady Lane and there seems to be some activity. I am not sure what exactly she is planning to do just yet, but if you have ever seen Wes Palm at AK, I think his cousins are planning to have a party in her yard.

That is all.....allow your minds to wander over the possiblities. popcorn::

Still nothing new to report. Corey drove by there on her way to the airport today. The only odd thing in the area was a nice limo that was parked across the street near her home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter