1/2 price gift certificates

Anyone notice shipping is cheaper when you order more than one... ie; for 1 it was $3.50, but to ship two from the same place it's $4.50... wish you could combine all your orders to make it cheaper... oh well!

tarheelmjfan,

Received an email back from them saying the incorrectly invoiced me and were going to charge me the $18.50. I checked my credit card and it now has the $18.50 plus the $28.50 charge for this. I asked them when they would credit the $28.50 back, haven't heard from them about this part of it but will let you know!

WOW, now I have quick and casual vouchers for WDW, these certificates for US/IOA for Pat O'Briens and Latin Quarter, Entertainbook Coupons for fine dining at one of the off-site hotels we are staying at... we ain't gonna starve!

I am SOO proud of the info on this board.

I also bought the AMF package so that I can take the DD and her pals bowling before we go.

Thanks for all the great info guys.

All I gotta do now is get a great deal on a car for 8/13 - 8/27. Am using info on the transportation board but I guess I am not especially talented in car reservations.

Nonetheless.....

HAPPY SHOPPING

Sorry for the confusion. We had a "human error" this morning. On one of our stations "Big 100", our Webmaster didn't switch the price over until 9:30EST so some people were charged the higher amount. Our service department is going thru and making the adjustments as we speak. If for some reason you are not credited back, please send a copy of your email receipt to service@clearmart.com and let them know. They are all very nice and accomodating.

Thanks for your support.

Mary, any phone number to call I have emailed them about the over charge, and they charged me again for the correct price of $18.50 but didn't say whether they credited my account back for the $28.50 that was incorrectly charged. Now I was charged twice. Help! No one will reply!!

OP here! Wasn't today's blowout good. I love these vouchers although I am running out of meals to use them for!
Wendy

Another big thanks. I just bought 2 for Pat obriens and 2 for the Motown cafe to go with the ones we bought before. We are going to be eating like millionares. Thanks for the great info and thanks to clearchannel for the great discount.

Got our GCs for Motown Cafe and Pat O'Briens, now we have to plan another trip before they expire. We missed ROTM by a week when we were there in May so we're going back in August!!!!:tongue:

Where are all the good GCs? They don't seem to be around anymore. I mean, I don't need to get my back waxed or go to a taning salone. Is it because we are into high season and the restraurants don't need to offer them right now? Hopefully they will be back.

Originally posted by n2mm
Where are all the good GCs? They don't seem to be around anymore. I mean, I don't need to get my back waxed or go to a taning salone. Is it because we are into high season and the restraurants don't need to offer them right now? Hopefully they will be back.

They blew them all out on Thursday, all the City Walk Restraunts for $15 for $50 GC's.

I checked today on my account, and Clear Channel has only charged me for 2 of my GC's so far. Should I be concerned?:confused: I purchased 2 GC's from 1 station (the one that had the $28.50 glitch), and 4 from another. Would this make a difference? Unfortunately, the two GC's that I wanted most have not been charged to me yet. :( I know this, because I purchased these from the same restaurant, so the charge should show up as $34.50 instead of $18.50. Has this happened to anyone else? Do all charges normally appear on the same day, or do they sometimes appear on different days? I hope someone has an answer to this to ease my mind, or at least give me an opinion if you think I should contact someone. By the way, I do have e-mail confirmations for all 6. Thanks for all the help!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I ordered 4sets of vouchers 2 for motown and 2 for pastamore and my cc's haven't been charged there seemed to have been a hold on them but after checking right now there doesn't appear to be one anymore. Hopefully we get them. Anyone have any information about this.

I was charged for one, when I ordered 3. I am anxious to see though what happens because on one of them I was charged the $18.50 and also the incorrect amount of $28.50, both have dropped off. I did email about the $28.50 being incorrectly charged and they charged me the $18.50 right away, with a hold of $28.50 still being on there. The lady told me if the $28.50 showed up being actually charged after it dropped off I should give them a call so we will see what happens!!

2angelsinheaven:
More Bob Marley $50 for $15 GC's Left.... here is a site with about 60 left... Blow Out GC's
It's nice of you to post that, hopefully someone will be able to get them. I would love to try Bob Marley's, but of course our trip is 9/16, and they expire 8/31 :(
I bought Pat O'Brien's, it was the only one that expired later.

Is this something that happens every week? I missed the blowout sale. Will they have anything else? Shoot I could just kick myself!

We were informed by Mary of Clearchannel that the Citywalk restaurants will not be offering the 1/2 price GCs for the summer. That said, the last big blowout sale occurred after that, so who knows? I guess it's possible we may see more. Aside from Citywalk restaurants, I believe Clearchannel will be offering other GCs weekly, some for restaurants in the Orlando area and some for other places like spas and bowling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter