1/2 price gift certificates

Hi...you are right..checked with our webmaster and it's a function of the template. They do go on sale on Thursday and it can be used anytime.

thanks for the heads up.

I was so excited to hear this, then I realized, it's just in time to ruin my Atkins Induction. Hopefully I can go and stay OP... lol! Right!

Mary,
Thank You for sharing this info with us. I have only been able to buy one certificate so far and am so excited to see more coming back!

You have made my day too! :teeth: We were going to Bob Marley's anyway. Hopefully I can get a GC for it. :D

One question: I know that you are only able to purchase 4 GC's per restaurant. Will it be the same for the blowout, or will there be a 4 per radio station limit?

Thanks again! You and Clear Channel are the greatest! :cheer2:

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Has anyone eaten at any of those restaurants? Let me know your thoughts both good and bad, thanks!

We never have, only NASCAR, NBA, Jimmy's and HR. However I figure $50 for $15.00, as long as its counter service quality or better it's all good... considering it's hard to even get two meals counter service for the cost of one of these certs. Plus its a nice break from the parks.

WE ate at Motown in May. We should have shared a dinner or two because we had too much food left over. The food was good not special but good. We returned for a snack later in the week because we had a nother gift certicate and we got drinks and a big onion, and deserts. That was great. it was nice to be able to go in and order what we wanted to snack on and only pay tax and tip. my husband raved about the bread pudding. the onion was great also, it was a strange mix with ice cream.
The GC are great just remember you still have to pay tax and tip.

Hi...to answer your questions, you can purchase 4 certs off one site and then go to another station and purchase 4 more of the same one.

hope this help.

It's been almost two weeks since I ordered LuLu's Bait shack. I still haven't received them. Has anyone received theirs?

Originally posted by jinxed
It's been almost two weeks since I ordered LuLu's Bait shack. I still haven't received them. Has anyone received theirs?

I am very disappointed about this. Since the site said 7-10 days and I had gotten all of my others rather quickly I went ahead and ordered these. I ordered these on a Friday and my credit card charge showed up on Monday. Now, we leave on Friday (which is officially the 10th business day) and I don't have my gift certificates yet. I have emailed them twice. The first time she said if I don't get them by Wednesday (today) to let her know. Well, I emailed again yesterday to tell her that if I didn't get them by Wednesday, it would be too late to get them to me in time and could she cancel the first ones and send me new ones to my resort. Of course, I have not heard from her yet. I may just have to dispute the charges with my credit card and mark it up to a missed opportunity.

Anyone know if there will be new certificates that expire after October? We are not going until begining of Oct and it seems everything expires end of August or Sept. Would love to take advantage of these!!

Mary,
Sorry, but I'm still a little confused. If, for example, I order 2 GC's for the Latin Quarter, and 2 GC's for Pat O'Briens, have I filled my quota for this radio station? Do I need to go to another station, if I want others? Sorry, for all the questions, and thanks for clearing things up for me. :D

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Just received an email from CC saying that they just got the Gift Certificates for LuLu's and that they would send mine to my hotel. Just wanted to let you guys know that they are on their way! Thanks CC for coming through!

Are there any restrictions on Pat O'briens or Pastamore's. I want to try and get these certificates. Are they only good for certain meals (lunch dinner, breakfast) or certain days or times. We will be there on a weekend. Thank you.

I think Pat O'Briens you can only use one $25 certificate at a time. I was wondering if any of the GC are good for take out.

can these be used for lunch or dinner? Also, is it one $50 certificate or 2 $25 that you have to use at two different times. We're only at Universal one night, so we can only go once to eat. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter