1/2 price gift certificates

Is anyone else able to get into the website? I keep getting an error. Perhaps I am clicking on the incorrect link?

Help Please :crazy:

Originally posted by 2angelsinheaven
Anyone know if you can get 1/2 price appetizers and drinks on tuesdays with the GC?

Yes, you can do this at Pat O'Briens. We used ours in May on 2 For Tuesday. That makes it a REALLY great deal!!

here are the websites

this is the backdoor and you can navigate from one station to another to purchase more than 4 of any cert.

halfprice.540wfla.com
halfprice.xl1067.com
halfprice.magic107.com
halfprice.big100fm.com
halfprice.realrock1011.com
halfprice.740theteam.com
halfprice.wtks.com

DO NOT TYPE THE www.

good luck

We got 2 for PO's, 2 for Motown and 2 for LQ. We've never tried any of these, but done all the other City Walk restraunts. Now we have a reason to try...lol! Thanks CC and Mary!:wave2:

Did anyone else get a total of $25 when they ordered? On Big 100.3, my GC's said that they were $25. I'm not sure about the GC's I got on Magic 107. I was just clicking so fast that I didn't take time to notice. Hope they will correct this before they charge my card. :( Any, I got everything that I wanted. :teeth:

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

tarheel, yes, same happened to me but only on the Motown, it says $15 Blowout, but then gives me a total of $28.50. Let me know if you find anything out, I'm going to send an email.

tinkerbell1967,
My GC's were for Motown and Bob Marley's. Where do I send an e-mail to? Please, let me know if you hear something first. Thanks!

Qty: 1
Merchant: $15 BLOWOUT - Pat O'Briens
Sub-Total: $15.00
Shipping & Handling: $3.50
Tax: $0.00
______
Total: $18.50

Ordered from Real Radio 104.1

tarheel, looking for an email address. I double checked the Pastamore and Pat O'Briens, for some reason the only one I was charged $25 on was the Motown one. I'll keep looking to see who to contact!!

Ordered one more for Motown cafe. Figured we would spend the $50 fast. Now let me understand this...the tax and tip are not included right? Also, if you want to get a souvenier glass for the milkshakes can this be used with the gift certificate? Thank you.

Ijust got 3 certificates (Bob Marley, Pat O'Brians and Motown). All processed for $18.50 each. Woohooo I can't wait till Aug!!!

I was unable to email them. :confused: I'll get my DH to work on that when he gets home. In the mean time, is there a # I can call? Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter