08 DEC 2007 - 7 Day Eastern Magic Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, just so we all understand the terminology:

When you quote yourself, you are doing an "Angie"

When you are 5 posts away from a pirate: and then walk away you're doing a "Jennifer"

When you buy frozen pizza and frozen cherry pies while everyone else is baking theirs from scratch you are definitely doing a "Wendy"

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Anyone got any more to add??
:rotfl:

- Jennifer

I have three distractions over here. . . Will, Emily and Cole. :dance3:
They bother me for silly things like food and water. Just kidding. Right now, they are bothering me to make cookies before it gets too late. So, I am off for now. . .

:cool1: Angie - Have a great Anniversary Party! :cool1:

:cloud9: Evening All! :cloud9:

- Jennifer

I might be weird, but my favorite Disney movies are a couple of new ones: The Incredibles and Toy Story. I have some great memories of the older ones but I could watch these 2 over and over and over and... :)

- Bill

I might be weird, but my favorite Disney movies are a couple of new ones: The Incredibles and Toy Story. I have some great memories of the older ones but I could watch these 2 over and over and over and... :)

- Bill

I dunno, Sid still creeps me out. Toy Story 2, now that one we've watched a LOT. Maybe it's Kelsey Grammar as the Prospector...

I have three distractions over here. . . Will, Emily and Cole. :dance3:
They bother me for silly things like food and water. Just kidding. Right now, they are bothering me to make cookies before it gets too late. So, I am off for now. . .

:cool1: Angie - Have a great Anniversary Party! :cool1:

:cloud9: Evening All! :cloud9:

- Jennifer

I just got done making some Banana muffins. We used broken up Nature Valley "Honey and Oat" bars on the top of them.. and of course, mini chocolate chips... :)

Good Morning everyone! :hippie:

Bringing Down the House
Brokeback Mountain
Aladdin
High School Musical
Eight Below (watched it twice in 1 night on the Magic in 2006)

Morning Wendy. . . the Ambien never kicked in last night. So, I will have to be tired today. :surfweb:

- Jennifer

I just got done making some Banana muffins. We used broken up Nature Valley "Honey and Oat" bars on the top of them.. and of course, mini chocolate chips... :)
You'll have to give us that recipe. It sounds yummy! :cake:

- Jennifer

:confused: Are you there Wendy?

I'll keep pinging you in between the conversations with myself this morning. :rotfl:

- Jennifer

:hourglass I know you are anxiously waiting for Jasmineprincess: to come home. Pretty soon now! :cool1:

- Jennifer

I am quoting Bill here. . .

- Bill

I like all the Disney/Pixar movies too. They seem so much brighter and "real" due to all the technology.

Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Monsters Inc.
Cars
last but not least
The Incredibles

- Jennifer

:sad2: I couldn't find it, but I'll post some of our other stateroom door signs. . .

- Jennifer

:confused: Are you there Wendy?

I'll keep pinging you in between the conversations with myself this morning. :rotfl:

- Jennifer

I'm here now. I was working on my computer. Since I had to unplug it to open the case, I decided to reorganize all the misc cables and power cords. It was a hassle, but everything is nice and neat and all seems to be working now! :surfweb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter