08 DEC 2007 - 7 Day Eastern Magic Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm.. ok wait... this is a surprise anniversary party for You and DH ?? and You are buying the food and doing shopping for it ?? :confused: Some surprise..

We are not paying for the food. Just picked it up. Family all down decorating all day. We will head down soon. DD forgot to remove DH from one of the email lists she sent a message out on so we found out about it. :lmao: DH replied..."I don't think I was supposed to receive this" and then I called her and RSVP'd. Our surprise party has been a joke since then. :lmao: Family and friends are coming from out of town though, so it should be fun.

And now you've got 3 pirates to go with your 3 pumpkins!

This is so much better than if I'd gotten the pirates myself. :rotfl2: :rotfl:

The current score is based upon
100th post = 1 Pirate
500th post = 2 Pirates
1000th post = 3 Pirates

Brack 10
JsMom2 8
Mrs Mork 7
RBennett 4
TXTaylors 4
Pfishgirl 3
Plutojudy 1
WIFamily 1
AmberDaClown 1

Whoahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Wait a Minute MISSY!!!! How did I get 3 :scared1:

I didnt even want the One I got how did it multiply ?? It's not a Rabbit it is a pirate:

:sad2: Can this day get any worse :sad2:

We are not paying for the food. Just picked it up. Family all down decorating all day. We will head down soon. DD forgot to remove DH from one of the email lists she sent a message out on so we found out about it. :lmao: DH replied..."I don't think I was supposed to receive this" and then I called her and RSVP'd. Our surprise party has been a joke since then. :lmao: Family and friends are coming from out of town though, so it should be fun.

:rotfl:

I would of RSVP'd with NO, DH & I can't attend.. due to a Prior Engagment.. :laughing: Can you imagine her face :scared1:

Another fun topic. Name five movies that no matter how many times they are on, you will sit down and watch them again. Here are just five (there are many more) of mine in no particular order.

The Shawshank Redemption
Raising Arizona
Blazing Saddles
Jaws
Misery

Twister
Wizzard of Oz
Steel Magnolias
Interview with a Vampire
The Crow

Another fun topic. Name five movies that no matter how many times they are on, you will sit down and watch them again. Here are just five (there are many more) of mine in no particular order.

The Shawshank Redemption
Raising Arizona
Blazing Saddles
Jaws
Misery

Mine would definately be...

The Lord of the Rings Movies (I'm CRAZY about them!!!)
The Star Wars Movies
Chronicles of Narnia
The Da Vinci Code
National Treasure

So what is everyone's ALL-TIME FAVORITE Disney movie?????

Mine would have to be Cinderella!!! :love:
Love it!!!!

Mine would definately be...

The Lord of the Rings Movies (I'm CRAZY about them!!!)
The Star Wars Movies
Chronicles of Narnia
The Da Vinci Code
National Treasure

Did you see there is a National Treasure II with ALL of the same characters as there was in 1 :love:

The Shawshank Redemption
Raising Arizona
Blazing Saddles
Jaws
Misery

Brigadoon
It's a Wonderful Life
The Bells of St Mary's (yes, Christmas is coming...)
Holiday Inn
Mary Poppins (at least until after the dancing on the rooftops scene)

Yep, I've got a thing for musicals and happy endings. My parents would be proud of me.

Fav Disney movie--toss up between Aladdin and The Incredibles I think. (I just love that Incredible family dynamic--and Elastigirl is my hero.)

Did you see there is a National Treasure II with ALL of the same characters as there was in 1 :love:

My wife is a big Nicholas Cage fan, and I heart Diane Kruger, so we'll both be waiting for #2 :)

Pretty much all the movies that everyone else has listed, is one I would sit down and watch again and again.

Did you see the newest Play Skool toy ??

It is a bike.. In order to play the video games you have to peddle..

Great Idea !!
We were at Toys R Us yesterday and Emily was playing with that toy. She was getting into it and having fun. She just got a new bike for her birthday. So, that is all the pedaling she'll be doing for awhile. It might be a nice toy for when winter comes. However, winters in Texas can be quite mild. So, she might be outside riding her bike up until Christmas!

- Jennifer

Whoahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Wait a Minute MISSY!!!! How did I get 3 :scared1:

I didnt even want the One I got how did it multiply ?? It's not a Rabbit it is a pirate:

:sad2: Can this day get any worse :sad2:
:rotfl:
I missed all the action. :sad2: I was at Will's football game. THEY WON! Yea! :cheer2:

- Jennifer

I did. I'm sooooo excited about it!!!! I just wish it was out in time to watch it on the cruise. I love movies like that with a plot based in history!!!! It's so facinating to watch them unravel all the clues!!!

Looks like it took 20 days to get from 2000 to 3000, mathematically, we could get over 5k before the sail date... :cool2:
It seems like it was just yesterday when we were at 2000 and I was doubting we'd make it to 3000 before the cruise. Probably 500 of those posts are mine. Sometimes, I get online and see all kinds of posts I want to respond to. So, I've filled up pages on my own responding to them. :surfweb:

- Jennifer

The Shawshank Redemption
Raising Arizona
Blazing Saddles
Jaws
Misery

Ok.... so here are my 5, even though I'm not sure I can come up with 5. Number 1 HAS to be.......
ANY Superman movie. What can I say??
Batman Begins
Lilo and Stitch
Mr. Holland's Opus....ummm......
and Lion King I guess. I always got teary eyed watching that. :rolleyes1

The Illusionist
Any Star Wars movie
Any Lord of the Rings movie
Stripes
Spies Like Us
Ghostbusters
I have to admit that Spies Like Us was on tv a couple of weeks ago and I ended up watching the whole movie. I don't know how it happened. It just sucked me in and the next thing I knew the movie was over. :rotfl:

- Jennifer

So what is everyone's ALL-TIME FAVORITE Disney movie?????

Mine would have to be Cinderella!!! :love:
Love it!!!!

And I guess it's mandatory that I answer my own DW's question, isn't it?? :confused3 Especially when she's sitting here right next to me with some pretty serious leverage right now.... :rolleyes1
I guess my all time favorite Disney movie would have to be...... Beauty and the Beast. I LOVE the Lion King and I REALLY love Lilo and Stitch, but there's something about the time frame of when Disney put out Beauty and the Beast. It was around the same time as Aladdin and the Lion King, (within a few years) but I remember watching the previews for Beauty and the Beast and they just went on and on about how they were now using COMPUTERS to help with the animation. I guess between that and the fact that I have always felt I was the "Beast" who finally found my "Beauty", it just makes it a favorite of mine!! :love: :hug:

Hmmm My favorite Disney movie... :confused3 There are sooo many..

Bedknobs & Broomsticks

Annie

Bambi :guilty:

Lion King :sad1:

Lilo & Stitch

Bugs Life

Toy Story

The Cheddah Girls :rolleyes1

The Chronicles Of Narnia

Fox and the Hound

Sorry I love them all popcorn::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter