08 DEC 2007 - 7 Day Eastern Magic Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew !!! It's over.. Saved Once Again !!!

You are 3000!!! Way to go pfishgirl.

Honestly. We have never seen 24 and people have said it has become the same thing over and over. We feel now that Prison Break is doing the same thing. Break out of another Prison.

I do like that Lincoln apparently keeps having shirts with huge Button problems.

:Droollllll:

The Shame !!! :guilty:

The Horror !!! :scared1:

How could that of Happened ? :confused:

DARN YOU 40 SECOND RULE !!!!! :mad:

I need to go and shower now.. :sad2: I feel soooo Violated :snooty:

The Shame !!! :guilty:

The Horror !!! :scared1:

How could that of Happened ? :confused:

DARN YOU 40 SECOND RULE !!!!! :mad:

I need to go and shower now.. :sad2: I feel soooo Violated :snooty:

I just checked in for a sec. I can't believe I missed it!!

How awesome!!! Way to go Stacy! :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'll update the blog after I finish dance practice.:surfweb:

I just checked in for a sec. I can't believe I missed it!!

How awesome!!! Way to go Stacy! :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'll update the blog after I finish dance practice.:surfweb:

*sniff.. sniff * :sad1:

Thank You

funny thing was.. my pirate: post was me saying I was safe once again from Not getting a pirate: but the 40 second rule caught them and I didnt post slow enough

OH NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN TO ME!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sad2:

And now you've got 3 pirates to go with your 3 pumpkins!

This is so much better than if I'd gotten the pirates myself. :rotfl2: :rotfl:

The current score is based upon
100th post = 1 Pirate
500th post = 2 Pirates
1000th post = 3 Pirates

Brack 10
JsMom2 8
Mrs Mork 7
RBennett 4
TXTaylors 4
Pfishgirl 3
Plutojudy 1
WIFamily 1
AmberDaClown 1

We got caught up early this morning on our Tivo'd shows. We have 18 on our Season Pass. We really need help.

Oh wait I am being informed we still have CANE and Dirty, Sexy Money to watch. We did get in Heroes, Prison Break, CSI(vegas). I watched GA and Private Practice.

I am so bummed that Private Practice isn't on iTunes. I'm sure it'll show up on AFN. But we'll be 6 months behind the states. :happytv:

I've got 28 season passes on Tivo :happytv:

Does anyone have a link to the brunch menu? I have seen that you can request entrees from the brunch menu, but my search only shows the dinner one.

Thanks.

Just checking in before I run out the door again! It took me a while to catch up on all the posts--DGD's soccer game this morning, housework all afternoon, and now a big fund-raising dinner at church. I need a weekend to rest from this weekend!

Still no pirates for me--maybe I should try staying up past 9 PM some night?

I'll be back later!

Beth

Just checking in before I run out the door again! It took me a while to catch up on all the posts--DGD's soccer game this morning, housework all afternoon, and now a big fund-raising dinner at church. I need a weekend to rest from this weekend!

Still no pirates for me--maybe I should try staying up past 9 PM some night?

I'll be back later!

Beth

Have fun at your dinner! Hopefully you'll get to rest a bit tomorrow.:cloud9:

Does anyone have a link to the brunch menu? I have seen that you can request entrees from the brunch menu, but my search only shows the dinner one.

Thanks.

Really, where'd you see that? I thought only cat 1 could order from the Palo menu.

Really, where'd you see that? I thought only cat 1 could order from the Palo menu.

In this thread:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1595787

There is this in the response:

At brunch there is a seafood station, a bread station, an antipasto station and a dessert station. You also get your choice of an entree (or as many as you'd like) from the menu.

So I was wondering what is on the Brunch entree menu and is it posted anywhere?

Another fun topic. Name five movies that no matter how many times they are on, you will sit down and watch them again. Here are just five (there are many more) of mine in no particular order.

The Shawshank Redemption
Raising Arizona
Blazing Saddles
Jaws
Misery

Another fun topic. Name five movies that no matter how many times they are on, you will sit down and watch them again. Here are just five (there are many more) of mine in no particular order.

The Shawshank Redemption
Raising Arizona
Blazing Saddles
Jaws
Misery

The Illusionist
Any Star Wars movie
Any Lord of the Rings movie
Stripes
Spies Like Us
Ghostbusters

Looks like it took 20 days to get from 2000 to 3000, mathematically, we could get over 5k before the sail date... :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter