“Our Trip Behind the Bricks---- A Darkside Redux… “

Oh the people you meet on the boards!
I was wondering why you call it RPH? I thought it was Royal Pacific Resort?
Well, I'm just getting back from 2 days and 20 hours of driving and you've figured out exactly how you can tell when I'm traveling - my silly smart device auto-resolves RPR to RPH plus a lot of other acronyms to crazier things.

And, to be perfectly honest, I'm too lazy (and too bad of a typist) to go back and fix it....::yes::

I've seen people use RPR & RPH interchangeably, along with HRH & HRR and PBH & PBR.

Personally, my brain auto-corrects the acronyms anyway...
RP = Role Playing
HR = Human Resources
PBR = Pabst Blue Ribbon
Hah!

I hope that doesn't mean The Portofino is going to be overrun by hipsters the next time we go......

Well, I'm just getting back from 2 days and 20 hours of driving and you've figured out exactly how you can tell when I'm traveling - my silly smart device auto-resolves RPR to RPH plus a lot of other acronyms to crazier things.

And, to be perfectly honest, I'm too lazy (and too bad of a typist) to go back and fix it....::yes::

Ducking auto correct!

Popping in to say thanks for all your tips - our trip was awesome! We found the moving pictures photo studio - so much fun!! We have been back for several weeks, but life got busy and I am in my "vacation is already over?" funk, and have just now been able to visit the disboards again! Off to catch up on your report - contemplating during a short TR to relive the fun!!

@clsteve

I was inspired by your ride photos to get the photo package and we ended up with lots of great pictures. Since I'm usually behind the camera, it was nice to actually be part of the fun and be included in the family memories! Thanks for sharing you TR and pics.

dude; best trip report that I have ever read. you have an awesome family. great tips. looks like you guys have so much fun. started taking my kids to Disney and universal when they were 8 and 11. now they are 19 and 22, and we still talk about our trips like they were yesterday. enjoy these times, they fly by.

this trip report is so much fun!!! Your family is adorable and I just love all your pics!!!! so glad you had such a great time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter