“Official” 2018 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – Strategy and Itinerary Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just to confirm, there are no dessert parties or dining packages that include Boo-parade reserved seating?

I actually enjoy parades more than fireworks so it would be nice to score a great seat for the parade without having to wait a long time.

So just to confirm, there are no dessert parties or dining packages that include Boo-parade reserved seating?

I actually enjoy parades more than fireworks so it would be nice to score a great seat for the parade without having to wait a long time.
Right now no. If you booked before June 18 you could’ve gotten parade viewing

Oh!

Why did they stop offering that?
It actually wasn’t supposed to be included this year but they accidentally had it in the wording. So anyone who booked before they could edit the description was able to still get the parade viewing. Does that make sense?

2F29u-768x512.jpg

So any ideas what is going to happen between the hours of 6-7? If you have a party wristband, do you think they'll let you in line for something at 6:15 or do you think they'll close the lines at 6:00 p.m. and not reopen until 7?

So any ideas what is going to happen between the hours of 6-7? If you have a party wristband, do you think they'll let you in line for something at 6:15 or do you think they'll close the lines at 6:00 p.m. and not reopen until 7?

I'm sure the Mad Tea Party and Space Mountain lighting will be done the same time they decorate the park. Adding a new sound track to Space is not a major issue and most likely will be a flick of the switch. And then there's Pirates of the Caribbean, my take is that we'll be encountering CM's dressed as pirates so I doubt there will be any down time there either. Not sure why people are assuming there would be any down time for these enhancements.

Specialty Treat, Characters, Merchandise at the stores and the outdoor carts should not change unless Disney plans on making changes.

I would still plan to go according to your itinerary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter