Zeta Girls Secret Pals Round 3- Please Check This Thread For News

Status
Not open for further replies.
The party is Sunday. Some people got confused because the round officially started today (although I was glad to see early starters) and some thought that meant the party was tonight. It is on Sunday :)

an ALPHA or a BETA
I LOVE to be a ZETA!
With a new friend I've been blessed
MICKEYSMAGIC is the BEST!!​

zeta-friend-for-you said:
an ALPHA or a BETA
I LOVE to be a ZETA!
With a new friend I've been blessed
MICKEYSMAGIC is the BEST!!​

Wow! You are amazing! Thanks for the smile you just put on my face. :goodvibes

I love my Zeta Pal. :love:

I am thorougly confused lol Tishy, HELP! Who do I come as at the party tomorrow nite? And, uhhh, great! I forgot my other question! :(

Ohhh yea...Can we start a new thread for the pals and close this one?

OK, I think I have this straight now... :) CL_NikkiBell, I believe you are an Alpha, same as me...

Alpha Zetas - come as yourself!!

Beta Zetas - come as your mule!!

I just want to let my secret pal - MyCherieAmore - know that PinkGirlygirl won't be able to attend this party until 8:30 p.m. Hope that's okay? Let me know if it's not going to work out. Hope to see you there, MyCherieAmore!!

*NikkiBell* said:
I am thorougly confused lol Tishy, HELP! Who do I come as at the party tomorrow nite? And, uhhh, great! I forgot my other question! :(

Ohhh yea...Can we start a new thread for the pals and close this one?

We don't need another thread, this is the official round 3 thread. We can't clog up the VMK board with tons of pals posts.

As for your confusion, my post above said I corrected the post that got it wrong ;) It's all ficed now.

The Zetas are a group of the adult girl players of VMK. We get together and talk about shoes, makeup and how lame and old we are :goodvibes LOL We have a great time!

threeboysmom said:
I just want to let my secret pal - MyCherieAmore - know that PinkGirlygirl won't be able to attend this party until 8:30 p.m. Hope that's okay? Let me know if it's not going to work out. Hope to see you there, MyCherieAmore!!

That is no problem. I will see you at 8:30pm. Have a wonderful day!

Cherie

I just can't wait until the party tonight! It is going to be just fabulous, dahling! ;)

Yes, the party is from 8:00pm-10:00pm EST. I am hoping that pals can at least meet up once during that time.

***If for any reason you STILL have not heard from your pal, or been able to reach them in VMK PLEASE let me know! I am willing to try to help pals meet up when I can, and I can't address any issues until I know that they exist.***

I sure hope my pal poohbrlvr can make it to the party! I have some neat stuff to give you! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

ILuvSorcerer=Secret Zeta Pal :banana:

Just wanted to let me secret pal know that I got the computer and I'm at the party!

I was lucky enough to capture the title of MissZeta! I think I'm supposed to log on at 9 with that title, you will still be there, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter