Zeta Girls Secret Pals Round 3- Please Check This Thread For News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tishke said:
So, let's go ladies.....the clock is a tickin' ;) You don't want to miss out on a fabulous round of gifts and friendships, now do you?!
Nope, I wouldn't!

:hourglass

less than 30 minutes left to go....will you make it in time?!

Yet, still I have been blessed and spoiled by Round 2's pal! Thank you sosososo much for my new pin!!! I love them and can't wait to do the pin pursuit next year while we are there! :)

oh I didn't realize you had extended the sign up time, or I would have done it. Last I had checked I had just missed the 8pm eastern zone so I didn't bother checking further.
Is it too late? If so, no problem. I just wait until round 4!

:goodvibes :Pinkbounc Just bumping....don't forget about the deadline tomorrow. Pals will be assigned Wednesday. (Not sure of the time as I start my new quarter at school and DS is back at school.) So, be on the lookout

I just wanted you all to know that Round 3 dates may change. I am still waiting on several pal surveys to be returned. :confused3 I will accept them until Noon EST tomorrow 1/3/06. After that, I am sorry, but I need to get these assigned while I still have the time to go through all the surveys. We have close to 30 pals in this round, so it will definitely take some time to work out.

Hope you are all having a great Bowl Day, at least better than mine. I sat through a game interrupted by tornado warnings for us only to watch my team lose :rolleyes: There's always next year! :wizard:

my parents drove through that weather. They left here and headed to Virginia tonight. From there they head back to Pa.

Oh my! I would not want to make that drive :( I see the storms are moving North. Ugh, they will be driving through it for a while. At least they got some fun and sun in Florida. :rolleyes:

Yes, they had great weather here! We even battled the crowds and went to Epcot one day. They made it to Hopewell, VA. 6 more driving hours tomorrow for their trip home. Hopefully their weather will be better. Today was gorgeous here, very warm!

For me and any new people, can you give me some examples of what others have done in previous rounds and any rules?
Thank you! Looking forward to the fun.

Tishke said:
Now, the rules:

1. You must contact your pal AT LEAST TWO TIMES A WEEK. This can be done either in game or on the DIS. If you cannot commit your time to this, please do not sign up. There are some lovely DIS ladies who work very hard to make their pal feel special, and I want to be sure that they are also treated well.

2. Each week will be a different theme (more on this to come). Hopefully each pal can gift their friend within the theme (like a green polka dot hat and tank top outfit for beach week). There will also be theme parties. Make sure to keep your eyes on this thread! All Round 3 Information and Announcements will be placed here.

3. The last week will be the week we ty to Make A Wish Come True! It will be the week we try to give the big present, as well as do our reveal.

4. There will be several events along the way: Haunted Mansion Night, Fireworks Night......hopefully enough time to really forge some friendships.

Those are the rules that were posted in the original post for this thread.

As for ideas for new pals:

*Message your pal from a new DIS ID. Then you can be secret.
*Ideas for gifts will be in the survey of your pal that is sent to you. They have listed both buyable items, and wish items.

Let me know if there are other questions :sunny:

It's time to play haunted mansion to rack up those credits for purchases for your Zeta!

My bank is growing by leaps and bounds - Thank you Haunted Mansion and my buddies who play with me. And I even have a stockpile of stuff.

Hopefully I might already have what my Zeta is looking for. :)

*cheering*

*fanfare*

*cat calls* :confused3

Secret pals are in the process of being assigned. Who will yours be? Who has you? Only time will tell. Be sure those PM boxes are empty ladies :teeth:

i do have a little question...

not sure if the zetas have done this before, but will there be a meeting so we can find our secret pals for sure? like a meet up of some kind? or do we need to just find them on our own?

PrincessLynda, I am your Secret Pal and I hope I can surprise you with some great gifts soon :flower:

purplegoddess said:
i do have a little question...

not sure if the zetas have done this before, but will there be a meeting so we can find our secret pals for sure? like a meet up of some kind? or do we need to just find them on our own?

I am starting to put together the first Zeta party as we speak. Until that time, if you cannot find your pal you can do one of two things:

1. Ask the friends that your pal listed on their survey if your pal is around.

2. Send your pal a PM or email invitation to meet you for some spoiling, a game or just chat. :)

Hot off the presses, the latest Zeta News:

*Rumor has it that Tishke will be running a Zeta Swap and Shop. What is this, you ask? I will be running a shop on VMK FOR ZETA GIRLS ONLY. How it will work is that I will have items in my room that one girl might not have needed, but another does. So, you come in and find a briarstone that your pal wants, so you trade me a heartless hamper. That way we keep the shop stocked of goodies. There may be donations of Beta and Rare, and for these items, please be sure to reciprocate the kindness of others ;)

*The round officially kicks off tomorrow. Week One....so what is the theme? FARMER OH DOWN (aka Country Hoe Down) :rotfl: Break out the pig hairs, western gear and the "yea how"s and get ready for a rip roaring barrel of fun! With this theme, try to gift your pal with an appropriate gift. Have they been after crates? barrel chairs? quest items like a saddle chair?! Have fun with the theme and see where it takes you.

*The first party will be on Sunday night at 8:00pm. Now, of course there are more Zetas than we can fit in one room...so here is the plan:
*The pals will be split into two lists: The Alpha Zetas and The Beta Zetas. Those who are listed as an Alpha Zeta should attend the party as their mule for the first half, those listed as a Beta Zeta should come as themselves. Halfway through the party we will switch. I will PM you whether you are an Alpha or a Beta.

I really think we will have a lot of fun!

Please remember to contact your pal....some days you need a little pixie dust!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter