Zeta Girls Secret Pals Round 3- Please Check This Thread For News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Twirlergirl and Dizzymulan for hosting the rooms. Thanks to Disvaclub who kept trying to get me in, lol. I don't think I ever laughed so much at a Zeta event.

4fosterkids said:
Let me in....NOW
I'm going to report you
You are the meanest ppl on VMK
How do I join your club
this isn't fair
I'm going to report all of you
Begging for inferno
I'm poor, give me free things
I'm going to report you all
I'm a dis person, really
What does dis mean?
why are you all wearing blue?
I'm going to report you
Let us in, now

Did that cover most of the topics discussed tonight? rofl.....

Thanks for all the fun. It was great seeing you all.

Wow! Sounds like you all had a fun evening! LOL!

Sorry, MyCherieAmore and TigressJewel - I get SO caught up in my ice cube runs, that I TOTALLY forgot about the Zeta party!!!! I am really really sorry!!! Do you still heart me? :hug: Bad Pink! Bad, Bad, Bad!!

lovethattink said:
Thanks to Twirlergirl and Dizzymulan for hosting the rooms. Thanks to Disvaclub who kept trying to get me in, lol. I don't think I ever laughed so much at a Zeta event.

That was so funny!! I would wait for you - then I thought - her list might not work. I was afraid to send you a note - because as soon as I touch the white flashing envelope - the white box would show up.

Also, what is the fascination with someone else's room? There are so many public rooms available - it just seemed that CL_TwirlerGirl's room was the hotspot.

:hug: To CL_TwirlerGirl - for having to deal with those peeps last night. :hug:

Hi Pal!

I looked for you last night, but you were not on. :( I hope to catch up with you soon. Will you be on today at all?

I heart my pal!

I looked for you last night too, but must have missed you!!! :( :( :( We got home later than expected from the movies so I guess you signed off right before I signed on. I am so sorry to be a pain in the royal Zeta butt pal!

Hi Ladies :)

Just checking in. We need details of this party :thumbsup2 The Zeta meet has been hilarious and we can't wait to do it again next year. We've laughed, we've cried (from said laughing), we've Kungaloosh-ed (or in my case, Hoopla-ed). More details will be coming.

Don't forget.....secret pals end this Sunday. We will have one last party and end round 3 with a rockin' good time. The theme is ORANGE and we will be celebrating in my room this Sunday at 8 EST. So, break the flips out to part-ay :cheer2:

Sounds great Tishy! I hope you all have fun and get some well-needed relaxation time. I am hoping there will be a few lovely Zeta gals who will join Shamrock and I in December for a meet. We will be there December 26th to January 1st.

I want to thank all of you for putting up with the worst Zeta Girls party yet. Well at least it wasn't boring! lol A special thanks to all who tried to help me. I have never booted so many in so short a time frame. I bet I had a new record high in VMK. What is the high score for most players booted in an hour? At least 30, I think. LOL They wore me out. What I can't understand is why they kept coming back? After hour and a half I gave in and let them in and I left. That didn't work either. It was after 11pm when I returned to my room and there was still people there but no zetas.

Thanks for being so patience everyone. I hope no one got in real trouble last night from the party crashers.

Tishke, I hope you had a great vacation but no throws a party like you do.

See you soon.

I can't wait to hear all about the Zeta meet! Pictures??

I'm not sure if I can make it next sunday night so I will most likely meet up with my pal sometime before then, and "reveal". All the hours of the expedition ride contest are enough to ask of my family in time away from them. I really need to give them sunday night back! :rotfl2: I hope you understand, though I will be very sad to miss the last party! I am planning on having a post contest party though to celebrate the team Zeta win, when we wrap this thing up!! :cool1:

Twirler: No worries about last night. It actually got a bit entertaining after a while. I think Briar wins the award for the most sarcastic, with Dizzy coming in a very close second ;)

Tishke, can't wait to hear about your Zeta girl trip. I am planning one for the first week in October for the Food and Wine Festival so start marking your calendars :)

I have Base Camp duty Sunday night. :sad: I guess I will have to do an early reveal with my pal.

I will see if anyone is still at the party after the competition closes.

Lori

ZetaMailFairy said:
Hi Pal!

I looked for you last night, but you were not on. :( I hope to catch up with you soon. Will you be on today at all?

i am soooo lame! ugh! i normally like live on VMK and these last few weeks have been much more difficult! i am however in hopes of being on quite a lot of time tomorrow while at work. and i will be constaly checking di. send me a not to when you are on, and i will make myself known out there! :) so so so sorry pal. :) thanks for being so awesome to me!

Dagny said:
Twirler: No worries about last night. It actually got a bit entertaining after a while. I think Briar wins the award for the most sarcastic, with Dizzy coming in a very close second ;)

Tishke, can't wait to hear about your Zeta girl trip. I am planning one for the first week in October for the Food and Wine Festival so start marking your calendars :)

I was quite snarky wasn't I? LOL! The more they are booted the more they
want to come into the room. It's like being booted MUST mean that the room
is so cool they must be a part of it, right? :rotfl2:

I think that many might think it's a staff room because CL_TwirlerGirl's name
was a part of the room name and the kids don't know any better?
Who knows? :confused3

I loved the ones who said they were telling their friends to come. But my favorite comment came from the one who told me he was my secret pal. Guess they were up to date on the DIS Zeta thread, lol

BriarRosie said:
I was quite snarky wasn't I? LOL!

Ooh!! I like that word - I wonder if it is approved by VMK.

I have to admit though - the kids that came to the room were not too bad. I had more friend requests then trade requests. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

disvaclub92 said:
Ooh!! I like that word - I wonder if it is approved by VMK.

I have to admit though - the kids that came to the room were not too bad. I had more friend requests then trade requests. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Yes, actually. "snarky" is allowed. In fact, she's been around since Beta.
:rotfl2: There's a girl character with blonde pigtails and glasses with
that title, and I played Mansion with her a couple of nights ago. ;)
(Of course, Jellyrolls is cuter. Well, Jelly has her signature saying she's cuter
than me, "Briar or we") LOL.

Can someone explain how the reveal is done at the final party this weekend?
What has been done in the past?

Hi Pal!

No worries! :) Will you be on tonight? I will be on at 7 pm EST if you are going to be around.

SNARKY! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I heart that word! LOL! I'll have to add that to my collection of "VMK words" that I now say in real life! I find myself saying "woot" and "gr" ALL THE TIME! Now I can start saying "snarky" to my family. Got to love VMK! :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter