Zeta Girls Secret Pals Round 3- Please Check This Thread For News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round Three started without me,
for I missed the sign-ups, you see.

Thought to myself, surely they'll have more,
so I look every morning, for Zeta Girls Secret Pals Round four!

Now I have watched all the fun from afar,
and I think to myself, look how sweet they all are!

Look how close they have become, with their Secret Zeta Pal,
and that cute little logo, should be made into a decal,

So, right now I am missing all the fun,
but when you are finished reading this, I hope round three is done!

I look forward to the sign-ups for the next round,
and if there is no round four, my smiley face will turn into a frown!

I absolutely *HEART* real exchanges, but am up for anything. I really got to bond with my pal this time though. It's been great! :)

:love: Wawaaka :love:

Wonderful

Amazing

Wacky & fun

A lotta laughs

Astonishing

Krazzzayyyy

An outstanding Zeta friend!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Anyone know when tonight's meet is? Or where?

I don't care if we have a theme. I just need to know where I am suppose to, when I am suppose to be there and what time to switch characters.

We have to be done before Dr McDreamy comes on...tonight should be part two!!!!!!! We have to see what happens. (like they would blow up a floor of the hospital this early....I think not)

Unless you are all taping, TIVO-ing or can watch it at the same time as you play on the computer.

wdwr

wdwr said:
Anyone know when tonight's meet is? Or where?

I don't care if we have a theme. I just need to know where I am suppose to, when I am suppose to be there and what time to switch characters.

I would be happy to host tonight's meet! How about :love: "I lava the lava" :love: ? Thanks to TwirlerGirl and BriarLori and I can't this out of my head!!

How about, Alphas come at 8 EST and we switch at 8:30?

-Lisa

Arg, just came in out of the BLIZZARD :cold: (yes a real blizzard, not an exaggeration) from shoveling and clearing off cars and moving cars (had to move them so CapeCAD could get the snowblower around them), and I really could use some nice WARM friendly VMK company to look forward to! I'm glad there will be a meet tonight :grouphug:

P.S. It is still snowing/blizzarding out there, but we decided to go out anyway and get the majority of it up so it won't be as bad tomorrow :cold:

ZetaMailFairy said:
:love: Wawaaka :love:

Wonderful

Amazing

Wacky & fun

A lotta laughs

Astonishing

Krazzzayyyy

An outstanding Zeta friend!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo:

how cute you are my secret pal! :) thansk so much! i just love the poem! :) i will try and show up for a little bit so i can see you! sorry it has been so long!

LilLisaLou said:
I would be happy to host tonight's meet! How about :love: "I lava the lava" :love: ? Thanks to TwirlerGirl and BriarLori and I can't this out of my head!!

How about, Alphas come at 8 EST and we switch at 8:30?

-Lisa

Woot Dizzy :)

Thank you for stepping up. I just got back from taking DS to the ER (he has an upper respiratory infection, which is good news for me since it is usually bronchitis or pneumonia) and I was just logging in to open up a room. :) Thanks for putting a party together :) :grouphug:

345%3C%3A3887%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3262%3E732%3E874%3EWSNRCG%3D32335283%3C6666nu0mrj

WoW. What a great looking party tonight.. I wish I could have stayed longer
but, I forgot to 'plan' some time for Zeta.
Thank you so much to My Secret Sister for all of her wonderful Valentines Day presents.. and I am sorry I just left after your gifts. They are WONDERFULL!!
:thumbsup2 See you soon Secret Sis :)

pixiedust: Wawaaka pixiedust:

:worship: The one and only Miss High Supreme Zeta Gal :worship:

Autographs may be purchased for Infernos. Line up now! ;)

:tink: This message has been brought to you by Wawaaka's Secret Pal. All rights reserved.

Thank you MyCherieAmore for my SWEET Valentine's Day gift!! I HEART my new PINK Nemo Chair! Woot! I've been visiting trade rooms for the past several weeks trying to get one of these! Thank you so much!! :)

zeta-friend-for-you, thank you for the "sweet" greeting! :goodvibes You are the best and most creative pal in the world. :cloud9:

You know what I love best about this exchange? It is that it seems everyone has gone way out of their way to make sure wishes and dreams come true- I've seen many out right gift the secrets so that they can gift their pals- and others do trades that are way onesided in secret's favor lol...

I think that is great- everyone has had a lot of fun so far- and I've gotten to know so many of the Zeta's it really has been neat.

So do we have a theme for this week?

:teeth: :cheer2: Big ups to my secret pal!!! :cheer2: :teeth:

We have been missing each other on VMK so she decided to go ahead and gift me by sending me presents :) Thank you SOOoooooo much girl! I picked up my package today and found LOTS of goodies inside! I already tried out the cookies, and will be hiding the mickey mac & cheese from DH (he hearts it). My candle smells delightful, and I am already using the notepad and pen to make last minute reminder lists for the trip :goodvibes

You have spoiled me too much...too too much! But I heart it and I heart you! You are such a sweetie!So thoughtful :grouphug:

Thank you again, and I hope to be able to see you this weekend!!! (even if I don't know who you are :rotfl2: )

VirtuallyMe said:
You know what I love best about this exchange? It is that it seems everyone has gone way out of their way to make sure wishes and dreams come true- I've seen many out right gift the secrets so that they can gift their pals- and others do trades that are way onesided in secret's favor lol...

I think that is great- everyone has had a lot of fun so far- and I've gotten to know so many of the Zeta's it really has been neat.

So do we have a theme for this week?

This week TwirlerGirl has graciously agreed to host a party on Sunday night, and she will be choosing the theme. Thanks Twirler!

Our last week (post Zeta Meet) will have an orange theme and will be titled....What a Long Strange Trip :rotfl: It has been an amazing set of weeks with you ladies. I have loved seeing the new friendships made, and the fun being had. You are a wonderful group of ladies, and it makes me proud that my little idea has been taken to heart. Thank you all :love:

Just wanted to say that my secret pal, NotTakenDontAsk, is the best pal anyone could ever wish for. Happy Valentine's Day Pal! :yay: :hippie:

Also, this has been so much fun meeting you all and being part of the Zeta Girls! You all are so nice! :thumbsup2 :grouphug:

I love my Secret Pal ZETAORANGE :cheer2: :woohoo:

Orange went WAY over board on the heart seats today. I think she gave me more seats than I think I can have people visit but that is OK!

She always goes over on the seating. Orange thinks I am very popular and my multitude of guests must all have seats.

So, sorry ladies..but Orange is TOPS! I am a simple woman to please. So she is #1 in my books. (don't care what you say about yours)

LOL You all can say what you want, but really, your pals pale in comparison to mine :) She's been so wonderful. Yesterday she gifted me not once, not twice but *four* times. I was shocked!! She gave me several lovely pairs of shoes, because we all know a girl can't be parted from a good shoe sale :) She's also gifted me with many other cool red things because well, red *is* my color.

She's just tops :) I'm so happy to have gotten to know her over the last few weeks.

And once again another huge thanks to Tish, who selflessly sets up and coordinates this whole thing :) She rocks!

Can't wait to see all my Zeta sea stars this weekend!
WOOT WOOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter