You've Just watched the fireworks.....

Mills

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
At MK or epcot, your staying on I Drive, how do you get back to your hotel?

Shuttle bus?? If your hotel has one and if it runs late enough?

If not I think I would be considering a taxi.

or get in car and get lost on way back,donr many times thank god we stay on site now
Paul

In a car..its easy.

Can you explain what you mean a bit more - are you without a hire car or with and need directions ?

I must admit I answered the question assuming you didn't have a car (hence the question!)

There are 3 options if you don't have a car (and assuming your hotel does not provide a shuttle service).

1. Taxi - approx $35 inc tip to North end of I-Drive from TTC
2. Mear shuttle www.mearstransportation.com
3. Lynx bus #50 from TTC to Sea World, I Ride trolley to your hotel (however, I think the last bus leaves the TTC at just gone 10 pm so this may not work depending what time the fireworks are)

On the flip side....

You've just watched fireworks at MK, your staying at Beach/Yacht Club. How do you get back?

Disney bus back to your hotel :thumbsup2 Unless you're at Epcot and then you could walk :)

wilma-bride said:
Disney bus back to your hotel :thumbsup2 Unless you're at Epcot and then you could walk :)

Were do you get the disney bus's from? And do they stop at every hotel or just the parks?

The bus routes vary depending on where you are, but the Yacht & Beach Club is served by a direct bus from MK :thumbsup2

Disney busses are outside each park, even at the magic kingdom the disney busses are just outside so you don't need to go back to the TTC

Couple of points:

We have used hotel shuttle buses to get back from either TTC or Epcot to I-Drive and found them a nightmare, especially after the night fireworks. They are extremely crowded and we never managed to get a seat - standing on a crowded bus all the way backto I-Drive is not fun, especially with young children!
Also, you catch most shuttle buses from the large open bus carpark areas at TTC and Epcot. There are a few benches, but no cover. So you either have to stand around or sit on the tarmac to wait for your bus.

If you are staying on-site it's best to stay in the parks once the fireworks have finished. Grab a snack and sit and watch everyone rush out :)
There is no seating at the resort bus stops and with everyone rushing out at the same time the lines can get quite long. Much better to just stay in the parks and relax for a bit. Stroll round the World Showcase in Epcot, it's a really nice walk once everyone has gone :)
Resort buses run for at least an hour after park closing, and Disney would never leave you stranded at the parks :)

Mills said:
Were do you get the disney bus's from? And do they stop at every hotel or just the parks?

Outside each park are along line of resort bus stops.

MK - head to the left as you exit the park
Epcot - head to the left as you exit the park
MGM - head to the right as you exit the park (or left to the boat dock to Epcot and the Epcot resorts)
AK head to the right as you exit the park

Each resort has a clearly signed bus stop.

Here's a few photos of the MK resorts bus stops:

I'm with Johnny and AndRu on this one - from I Drive I would definitely recommend a car :)

I am worn out trying to work out the clues as to what this post is actually about :)

but.. get a car if you are staying on I Drive. Or if the Beach /Yacht reference means you are staying there then get a taxi/shuttle.

or if you are staying there but want to see I-Drive after the fireworks... um I dunno I have confused myself now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter