• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You've just been Mike'd...15 days in the World with lots of surprises! Updated 10/8

When I'm at Disneyland, the lines are always long :scared1: Yes, I'm talking about the orange bird dole whip. Wow!! Test Track took me back to my senior prom (it took place at a car museum). I would assume this is July 3rd since you flew in the first. My mom and I had to make an emergency stop at Super Target since I lost my swimsuit shorts at AK the day before. I would be at Magic Kingdom later though

When I'm at Disneyland, the lines are always long :scared1: Yes, I'm talking about the orange bird dole whip. Wow!! Test Track took me back to my senior prom (it took place at a car museum). I would assume this is July 3rd since you flew in the first. My mom and I had to make an emergency stop at Super Target since I lost my swimsuit shorts at AK the day before. I would be at Magic Kingdom later though

Oh I see I forgive you now :rotfl2:
This was July 3rd, oh know that must have been annoying! I can't remember but I don't think we ever park hopped (except water park and theme park!)

Jess, I'm very impressed. While I was in London, I saw several Olympics merchandise

Did you see any of the Olympics when you were in London? We had tickets but we gave them back, as Ellie and I weren't that keen on seeing the Archery!!

‘Two To A Spot’ Part Two

As it took so long, we were able to fully use the over allowance on FP+’s for MS! We were also able to see whether it was true if you’re 15 minutes late you can still get in! We got in, and chose green! I was Pilot so I felt so important haa!

I instagramed this…

I was Pilot!!! Most important!! #missionspace #epcot #disneyworld #pilot #buttons #wenttomars #aroundthemoon

After MS we headed towards Electric Umbrella and got 2 iced waters and had a snack that we had bought with us, we also paid a visit to Club Cool! As we were finishing our snack we headed over to the Land Pavilion to use our second FP+ of the day. We were heading to Soarin’ we had a lovely flight over California and were seated in 2c!

Mum and Dad got photobombed!!!! :lmao::rotfl2:

We then went into the Land, which was our last FP+, but we were a little early so we didn’t use it in the end but it was a walk on like normal haha! Whilst on the ride I kept trying to change our FP, but as I was only using the wifi it kept cutting in and out the whole ride, which meant we weren’t able to change.

The blueberry kid!

Up Next…Of into the world showcase

Great update Jess , Somehow I knew TT was the favorite ride:goodvibes:rotfl2:Keep those updtes coming , we Brits have to stick together :goodvibes

Oh I see I forgive you now :rotfl2:
This was July 3rd, oh know that must have been annoying! I can't remember but I don't think we ever park hopped (except water park and theme park!)

Did you see any of the Olympics when you were in London? We had tickets but we gave them back, as Ellie and I weren't that keen on seeing the Archery!!

No we didn't. I went the year later (2013). I hope it comes to Los Angeles at some point in my life (the last time it was there was in 1984, 11 years before I was born). I have a question for you, do you like One Direction? I LOVE THEM!! I saw several One Direction things while I was there

No we didn't. I went the year later (2013). I hope it comes to Los Angeles at some point in my life (the last time it was there was in 1984, 11 years before I was born). I have a question for you, do you like One Direction? I LOVE THEM!! I saw several One Direction things while I was there

I despise One Direction, and so do most of my friends! I can't stand them!!! England is obsessed with them, so as you said there is so much merchandise around!
I think because England is obsessed with them, it makes most people hate them!:rotfl2:

NO! NO! NO! - Don't listen to her! According to Jo it is not a long walk, to normal people it's a LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG walk. LY/MI Jo:hug:
Hey!!!! I'm a cripple at the moment and it still wasn't a long walk :rotfl:

I would agree with you on how Mum thinks long walks are short, but this time it actually wasn't that long!!!:rotfl:
Hey!!! And see Janet even Jess agreed :thumbsup2

It was so great to be the first Test Track car of the day even though in the rush we didn't manage to zap our bands to get all 4 cars up! Oh and I so hate where they've moved the camera to as we couldn't get a good photo :(

Oh it looks like you need to change from Photo Bucket!!

Hey!!!! I'm a cripple at the moment and it still wasn't a long walk :rotfl:

Hey!!! And see Janet even Jess agreed :thumbsup2

It was so great to be the first Test Track car of the day even though in the rush we didn't manage to zap our bands to get all 4 cars up! Oh and I so hate where they've moved the camera to as we couldn't get a good photo :(

Oh it looks like you need to change from Photo Bucket!!

Exactly. I was not thrilled when I found out where it was. Of course, this was my first trip since 2010.

Yay!!! I didn't know you were the Test Track family of the day. I want to be it one day

I am so sorry for being so absent over the past couple of weeks, I have been to my grandparents since the last update (which I did whilst there) I then have had my results for school, where I got into my University, so that's been taking up a lot of time!! But I am planning to get at least 2-3 more day done by the end of the week and get back to the normal 2-4 updates a day!!
:surfweb:

Wow!! I'm actually impressed with you how much you guys got done

We do conquer quite a lot in a day, we don't ever relax in Disney!! :rotfl2:

Yay!!! I didn't know you were the Test Track family of the day. I want to be it one day

We weren't really the TT family of the day as they don't seem to do that anymore but, we were the first family to ride or at least we think we were :rotfl:

I don't believe you:snooty::rolleyes:;)

Of course you don't believe her ;) :rotfl2:

Hey there! I have totally fallen off the face of the DIS boards earth but I just wanted to let you know that I will finish this!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter