Youve got to be kidding me...

BattyMcDoon

DIS Veteran
A 'guest' just tried to scam me out of a flip hat....:lmao:
"Would you ever trust me enough to borrow your hat? I'll stand right next to you and you can report me if I don't give it back." Even when stuff is on sale people are scamming now? Come on...Oh and I try to report the kid and I get a "Sorry you have to use Contact Us." :headache:

he must of not known they were on sale, LOL. And what on earth is "sorry you have to use contact us" supposed to mean. You have to use contact us to report in the first place. Lol.

There is in game reporting [which is what I did first] and then the Contact Us on the main VMK site. And thats what I though that they didn't know they were on sale.

LOL I'm kind of scared to wear my hat now! lol I don't want people bothering me all the time. I mean come on THEY ARE ON SALE! :sad2:

Yeppers someone did that to me once and they took my pirate hat and left lucky me i just bought another one. Sometimes i wonder if its really worth it to scam someone for a VIRTUAL item... i mean seriously isnt that the point of the game? To work on it until you can get it??? Im so confused people these days on vmk...

This was happening with the blue princess dress when it was put on sale and the pan hat. I had some girl try to get me to trade my yellow one for her blue one. I let her know so all in the area could see that the blue dress was for sale in small world imports plus I already owned it from before and that what she was doing wasn't going to work with me. Then left. I saw this a bunch with the pan hat and princess crown too with people in areas telling others they have those things for trade. I would always say that "{insert item name} is on sale in {insert store name}":rotfl: These are just majorly pathetic scams.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter