You're invited to a cheese it Celebration!

purplegoddess

wawaaka in VMK
in honor of our win ( and all the other wins DIS of course) from the Everest competition, we (being team cheese it) wanted to extend out a party to all the disers!

when: Tuesday night 3/6/06 from 5-8pm Pac. (or 8-11pm for you east coast folks)
where: wawaaka's room titled: Congratulations Team Cheese it!
here is a photo:
cheeseitpartyinviteroom.jpg

there will be a door in the room (the gold one) that leads to the base camp so you can go and enjoy the ride! it will dump you back in our party room to keep on celebrating!

there will be free flowing cheese it dispensers for you to enjoy! come in your cheese it gear (anything orange and maybe some gold ears!) and party the night away with us!

this cheese it thing runs deep! so don't miss the fun! ;) :woohoo:

Woot! I'll be over by the giraffe petting his (or her) nose all night. LOL!

BriarRosie said:
Woot! I'll be over by the giraffe petting his (or her) nose all night. LOL!

You better watch out for the giraffe. The giraffe is QUITE the flirt. Have you seen how she (I think the giraffe looks like a girl) tosses her head and makes little googly eyes? To boys and girls alike LOL

But yes, everyone should come! and wear as many crazy amounts of orange and yellow as possible!

:Pinkbounc

Wow! Your room looks even better now, than when I saw it this morning! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the invite, although in proper form, (and since we only have the one computer) it will probably be my DS that attends the party, for obvious reasons. His VMK title is: ILikeCheeze! (and he sure does!)
:rotfl2:

Hi my cheese it friends lol i was in the room but it was very quiet i thought that everyone would be in it??

Oh you can so coumt me in as long as no emergencies come up i will be there !!!!

I'll try to make it near the end. I really enjoyed your ride. Congratulations on your win!

i just have one question:

Will.. there.. be.. free.. food..!?

Spongeblair said:
Hi my cheese it friends lol i was in the room but it was very quiet i thought that everyone would be in it??

Lol I think you were in it when just me and Wawaaka were there? :) The party is not till Tuesday, 5-8 PST! I looked up your time zone and it's probably too late for you to party with us :( It looks like it'd be around midnight Wednesday morning for you... but we will save you cheese its :)

And yes, there will be free food --- in the form of cheese its! :rotfl:

Just a little bump to remind you of the party tonight! please come and party like a cheese it!

(there will be door prizes! woot woot!)

Just wanted to say I had a great time at the party! The room looks great! Got to 'see' a lot of DISers and feed the giraffe!

Thanks again for the invite!

'Sometimes cheese its are blue. Maybe cause they're sad or are they just blue?'

:rotfl:

I may of been a bit late, but a very well done ride with an, to say the least, interesting, theme. And thanks for the chair, lol!

awwe!!!!

what a fun time i had! BriarLori being my NPC and i got to meet soem DISer's i've managed to miss like maliboomer, schnerk, BellErellaMal and some others! it was great! and people got to see our "award winning" ride....

thanks for coming out to see us and you got to have an orange tea cup (or the middle of a VMK cheese it.)!!

the cheese it thing runs deep. if you really want to know, you can PM me.

i am the co-founder of: TOCCP or The Original Celebrated Cheezit Project

it's all about the spirit of silliness. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

thanks again to all who came. and if you ever want to see the ride, just let me know, if i'm on i'll open up the room for you!

Wow, I made it to NPC status? Woot! ;)

I enjoyed using Short Keys to explain to the questions over and over and over
about how you came to have that safari room. :)

BriarRosie said:
Wow, I made it to NPC status? Woot! ;)

I enjoyed using Short Keys to explain to the questions over and over and over
about how you came to have that safari room. :)

LOL I was wondering how you typed it all out so fast! After you left, I was like "We need Briar to come back!" lol... it's amazing how many times you have to repeat yourself --- even to the same person! :rotfl2:

Yay, I'm so glad so many people came to have cheese its with us! :grouphug:

I'm sorry I missed it... I was at a meeting last night and came home- played a few rounds of fireworks and got my credits and then went to sleep... completely forgot to go by... :(

Glad to hear you had a good time and Briar was there to save you from repeating yourselves...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter