You're Going AGAIN?????

The shirts look GREAT! :cool1: You were totally wrong though, don't try to sneak pics in after posting. I DID come and read the post (I get an email when you post, your PTR is THAT important to me!) ;) and I didn't see you post again that you had pics, so I hadn't come back to the thread! No more sneaky-sneaky with the pics! :laughing:

DAY 22!!!!! OMG!!!!! Sooooo......I have finished my pirate pants for MNSSHP and I'm working on the vest right now. If everything goes as planned, I should have that done by the weekend. I didn't have to do any adjusting to the size of the pants at all, so that was good. This morning I tried on the pants that I purchased at Sears a few weeks back ---- ALL TOO BIG!!! But, I can take most of them in at the waist to fit, so I'm definitely keeping them! Here I was thinking that they were all going to be too snug. Yay me? :cool1: I'm making most of them into shorts anyways, so it's not like I've put the sewing machine away. Peter got my suitcase out of the loft in the shed the other day so I am ready to pack that sucker!! I am getting soooo excited!! I was trying to purchase the 2011 refillable mugs on ebay, but I think most people are holding onto them. There was a lot of 2 the other day, but with shipping it would have ended up being the same as if I purchased them brand new at the resort. Oh well. I have to figure out what I'm bringing for cash and what I am leaving in the accounts to use my debit card with. Decisions, decisions. Money is real tight at the moment as my child support check didn't come in. I called my ex's work and found out they sent it to the wrong address! :scared1: Huh?? I've only been receiving child support now for 6 years and you forget which address to send it to?? Are you kidding?? They said they'd send it right out, so hopefully I'll have it by this weekend. Right now I have to use my credit card for gas and such which I hate to do. I know, I know, I'm married now and Peter always has money, but I'm too proud to do that! I've supported myself and Victoria for this long, I have no intention of depending on him now! :thumbsup2 , ok except for paying for Disney!!! :lmao: :lmao:

I had my pre-op tests at the hospital yesterday. Everything is a go for Tuesday the 23rd to have my lap band removed. Oh, thank goodness!! I can't wait to eat without pain or to worry about vomitting! :sick: My mom, Peter and Victoria will all be at the hospital with me. I'm such a baby! It's a 1/2 hour procedure and I want everyone there with me! :rolleyes1 Mom has come up with a menu plan for that week so that I can rest and recouperate. I am planning on going to work on Wednesday and the rest of the week, though, so I think she's going way above and beyond! Hey, it's all good to me --- no cooking for a week?? Yay baby!

We went camping last weekend for the last time this summer. We stayed at Powderhorn in Old Orchard Beach. Ah, very, very nice. It was Halloween weekend at the campground, so there were lots of kids trick or treating on Saturday night. It was sooo cute! :cutie: They even had a dance for the teenagers at which my child stayed for an entire 10 minutes!!! She may act all tough, but she is pretty shy with strangers. Our site was right by the pools and hot tubs, so that was pretty convenient. Next year we are planning on asking Peter's sister and niece to go with us. I think maybe next year we will be more prepared with costumes and candy to give out. We spent the day Saturday on the beach where we got married. Ahhhh.....Mama's favorite place in the whole wide world to relax and rest. (Now you all know you don't REST at Disney, so that doesn't count!) I know I've said it before but I just love the ocean --- the smell, the wind, the sounds.......

GEDC0016.jpg

GEDC0025.jpg

GEDC0028.jpg

GEDC0030.jpg

GEDC0041.jpg

GEDC0042.jpg

27 Days! :cool1: You'll be there before you know it! I'm so happy to hear that you're getting your lapband removed in time to recover before Disney :goodvibes As you well know, our family is like yours because we also think that the dining on vacation is almost as much fun as the vacation itself! I hope you have a very speedy recovery!

Those shirts are AWESOME! I love the tie dye. You did a fantastic job on the name fills! I say go for the headband to go with your outfit. I'm all about the overkill when it comes to Disney! :lmao: But seriously, I think a matching headband would be so cute! :cutie:

Have fun on your camping trip! I can't wait to hear about it and your plans for your 2012 trip!

hey Erin!!! 22 more days!! I can't stand it! I've printed out directions to the airport (as we've never flown out of NH before). This waiting is driving me crazy although I still have plenty to do!

Camping was fun as you can see in my last post. I still haven't decided on my matching headband. It's made, anyways, it's just a matter of deciding to wear it or not.

My goodness.....I read your post about all the TS you have.....yummy!!! That's a ton of food!!!

The shirts look GREAT! :cool1: You were totally wrong though, don't try to sneak pics in after posting. I DID come and read the post (I get an email when you post, your PTR is THAT important to me!) ;) and I didn't see you post again that you had pics, so I hadn't come back to the thread! No more sneaky-sneaky with the pics! :laughing:

I am sorry I was totally wrong and I bow down to you and beg forgiveness!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :rotfl2:

Thanks for the compliment on the shirts although I don't think I'll ever master the tie dyes!!! It never looks like a Mickey head ---- just one big blob. I was thinking of doing an iron on Mickey head on the blob....what do you think???

Awe, my ptr is important to you??? I feel the same way......Mutual love fest here!!! :hug:

I somehow missed when you posted your shirts! They are soooo cute!!!!

Your countdown is getting SOOOO close! :goodvibes

I love all of the shirts that you made! You really did a great job!

Good luck with your surgery next week! I hope that everything goes smoothly for you.

Your trip is coming up so quickly, and with you being so busy, it will be here before you know it! Yay!:goodvibes

Ok Ann, I'm here to explain making an Index! First, get the URL for the post you want in your index. You get that by clicking on the #286 (or whatever number the post is) in the top right hand corner of the post. I copy the URL from my browser after clicking on it.

Then go to the post that you want to list your index in (I'm assuming your first post on your PTR). Click edit post. When the box comes up to type in (and edit) go to wherever in the post you are going to start your index.

Then look above and you will see a little earth/link sign, it's nearly in the middle of all the editing options, right under the smiley face. See it? Click on that. It will prompt you for the URL that you have copied. Once you paste the URL in that box, it will put the necessary stuff for it to be a link. Part of it will be highlighted. This is the part I delete and type whatever I want to show for the link. Then you are finished! Try it out, it's not as hard as it sounds!

You are so close!! I'm so happy that you'll be able to get the lap band removed so you can relax and enjoy your trip- I hope all goes well.

18 MORE DAYS!!!!!!! Unbelievable! Finally I had a weekend of nothing planned, didn't go anywhere! You'll all be happy to know that my pirate costume is done, the rest of my iron on transfers are done and one of the suitcases is started to be packed. I was a busy little girl today! Victoria and I did make time to go swimming before the rain came, too. There's not going to be too many more times to go in the pool this summer. The pool temp was 84 and I think the air temp was only 81, so that made it really enjoyable! Now it's just waiting...and waiting...and waiting. OH, I still have to take in the pants I purchased and make them into shorts. Ok, so I still have stuff to do for Disney. I do have my surgery on Tuesday to go through. Even though the procedure is not a hard or long one, I'm still getting a little nervous now that it's almost here. I know everything will be fine and thanks for the well wishes. Heck, I'm going back to work on Wednesday, so I'm not planning on things being difficult.

Not too much to say. I just wanted to update on what I've finished.

:goodvibes

I am new on DisBoards as far as posting. I come on here and read the new news and look for discounts. But, I haven't ever done a trip report before nor have I really read anyones.
I have spent the last couple of weekends reading all your post!! I am hooked!! Can't wait to read about the new trip in Sept. I am going in Oct and I am ready to leave right now!! I hope I am doing this right!! I want to do a trip report for my trip in Oct but, I am afraid I have waited too long. Anyways, like I said I am new on here and I am LOVING this. I have finally found people who understand my LOVE for Disney. :cheer2:

Jennifer

Ann, I'm thinking about you today and I know everything went well and you'll be back on the boards soon :goodvibes I'm glad you finally had a relaxing weekend! Summers are just go Go GO! :laughing: It looks like you're just about ready for your trip!

10 DAYS NOW!!! ONLY 10 MORE DAYS until I am on my way to Disney!! I just cannot believe it’s so close now!! :cool1: Today I did do online check-in but as others have said, there is no place to put your requests in. I usually wait until 5 days out to fax the Room Assigner in hopes to get my requests, but I actually did it today. Not that I have a lot of requests --- just one --- Building 4. Apparently this is the closest to the Food Court and Bus Stop. :car: Other than that, we really don’t require anything else. We’ll see what happens. I can’t remember if the TA put it on my original reservation or not. I really only have our clothes to pack now. All the essentials are continuously packed (shampoo, hair stuff, swabs, Tylenol, etc.) and both Victoria and I have enough socks and underpants that we can pack 6 or so and still have plenty for the next 10 days! :scared1: Peter packs his own stuff, so I’m kind of worried about that one. I’ll just have to check on his packing the night before. I did pack his swimsuit as last time he forgot his. :sad2: I really don’t think we’ll need sweatshirts, but will pack them just in case. I hate to overpack, but then I hate to not have something, either. That morning I’ll have to pack the chargers for the various electronic items and medication.

My surgery went well. It was scheduled for 8:30am on August 23rd and I was home by noon. Now, as I’ve complained on Facebook, I want to scratch the incisions very badly!! Good thing there are bandaids or else I would really be tempted. :thumbsup2 I’m afraid to eat too much now, but I am happy to not throw up or be in pain when I eat. I’ll just have to be really, really careful and start exercising more than I have. I hope I can do it. The stitches will be removed on Wednesday afternoon. Wednesday is also Victoria’s first day of school. Eighth grade now……can you imagine?! :sad1: We went school shopping yesterday and she got 4 new binders and a new flash drive (she can’t find last year’s). I bet you I’ll find it on the bottom of her closet or somewhere like that. So, her backpack is all ready and her first day of school outfit is ready. I just hope she likes this year and gets more involved in school activities and less involved with the “drama”. I guess time will tell. She’ll go to school for 5 days and then leave for Disney. Poor, poor kid! :rotfl:

I still have one t-shirt to finish for Victoria and I have to hem and fix my pants. Ugh! I wanted to get that done this weekend, but on Saturday we took Victoria to Funtown with her friend and then on Sunday I rested. I really needed to rest. :faint: I had gone back to work the day after surgery and I have just been really tired which was to be expected. We didn’t have the Hurricane very bad here in Maine. In fact, it was just a Tropical depression when it got here. There are some trees down and power is out to some, but overall it wasn’t bad. We have small branches and leaves galore all over the lawn! I had taken down all my hanging planters and birdfeeders, so now it’s a matter of getting them back up!

I have the highest bid on ebay for a set of 3 refillable mugs! The auction ends tonight at 10pm, so hopefully I’ll win. :surfweb: I bid $32 and the shipping is for $6.99, so that’s $38.99 and a little savings off the $14.95 per cup to buy them at the resort. Hey, more money for a pin possibly, right? I saw that the bounceback offer is for Free Dining for the same time frame in 2012. I’m definitely going to book the BB so I don’t have to worry about FD for 2012. I’m planning on Pop for September with FD upgraded to DDP. I hope it’s feasible. I now have a car payment since the Dodge. Oh, the new car is worth it, but I was really hoping Peter was going to continue to pay it for me…..so, I have budgeted $150 per paycheck from now until next September. I just hope the flights are reasonable. Look at that --- worrying about next year’s trip before I even go on this one! Victoria is not taking dancing this year, so that’s a savings of $48 per month. :thumbsup2 I just wish the Governor would have allowed our raises….oh well….another 2 years of no raises!!! Hopefully we’ll get a nice tax refund, too. Ok, ok……I’ve got this year’s trip to go on….geez!!!! I’m excited to get to the resort. I earned enough points to receive a Disney cooler and snack basket from my travel agent. It will be delivered to the resort! I can’t wait!! I love stuff for free!! :yay:

I’m really having a hard time to concentrate knowing that my trip is sooooooo close! Ugh! I want to go now!! One thing I will have to do the day before is go pull out money from the bank. I want to have some cash on me and not just on the card. I’m so excited!! I just can’t wait!!! :dance3:

I am new on DisBoards as far as posting. I come on here and read the new news and look for discounts. But, I haven't ever done a trip report before nor have I really read anyones.
I have spent the last couple of weekends reading all your post!! I am hooked!! Can't wait to read about the new trip in Sept. I am going in Oct and I am ready to leave right now!! I hope I am doing this right!! I want to do a trip report for my trip in Oct but, I am afraid I have waited too long. Anyways, like I said I am new on here and I am LOVING this. I have finally found people who understand my LOVE for Disney. :cheer2:

Jennifer

Welcome Jennifer and thanks for reading!!! :goodvibes I'm glad you are enjoying my ptr. It's so easy to do a report. You just start typing what you are thinking! I am so glad you have decided to post on my ptr! I feel special now! I would really love to hear about your plans!! Feel free to post them here until you get a report of your own going. I'm still learning how to make an index and am slowly getting that done.

I love all of the shirts that you made! You really did a great job!

Good luck with your surgery next week! I hope that everything goes smoothly for you.

Your trip is coming up so quickly, and with you being so busy, it will be here before you know it! Yay!:goodvibes

thanks Krysten!!! I enjoy making things for Disney!! As you will read, the surgery went well. Thanks for the good thoughts!!!! I've got some more reading to do on your ptr!!! :cool1:

SINGLE DIGITS THIS MORNING ANN!!!!!!!! :woohoo: Do you realize that we will both now be planning Sept. 2012 free dining trips! I'm so jealous that you'll be booking BB and I have to wait! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter