• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

You're all invited to check out my new quest...

Oh you lucky duck! Did you buy the Quest Kiosk now? I'm still saving, 900/30,000 xD

Oh you lucky duck! Did you buy the Quest Kiosk now? I'm still saving, 900/30,000 xD

Yeah, I bought one when it went back on sale. I hemmed and hawed for a a couple of days debating whether I wanted to spend that many credits, wondered if it would go back on sale for 15K, etc. And then took the plunge and bought one. :rotfl: I've discovered it's like buying a dog. First you ahve the huge outlay to pay for said dog. Then, you fritter away the rest of your credits buying prizes for the quest machine. :lmao: I now play games on VMK to feed my quest habit. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter