Your worst VMK moment!

i am doing the second autopia quest, i finally got 45 ghosts and went to tomorrowland monorail, got the first atom and got dc'ed, now i have to do the haunted mansion 45 ghosts again! doh! :crazy:

My worst moment was when they did the gift wreathes and I only got one. And seeing all so many Dis members with lots. I either had no friends or my friends were just poor, or could not spell Littlebelle ( that is Little Belle with an "E". I hope they never do that again it hurt a lot of people. By the way I am sure I have lots of friends and if I don't; I will still continue to live in the reality like I do :)

Belle1997 said:
My worst moment was when they did the gift wreathes and I only got one. And seeing all so many Dis members with lots. I either had no friends or my friends were just poor, or could not spell Littlebelle ( that is Little Belle with an "E". I hope they never do that again it hurt a lot of people. By the way I am sure I have lots of friends and if I don't; I will still continue to live in the reality like I do :)

Wow you got 1 lucky you didn't see how I felt after I got 0 but that month someone traded me a gold snowman for top-hat. Well I started that month but made a friends who had credits I was wondering :confused3 If I didn't forget my age I entered I would have sent her 1 or 2.

Belle1997 said:
Awwww, don't worry Belle. I didn't get any wreaths at all.

I hadn't been playing long when the quest for the pirate hats came out. I wanted one so bad, I kept trying but I couldn't get anywhere on the fireworks game. I thought I just horrible at fireworks, so I gave up. The day after the quest was over I played on another computer in our home, and did really well- as it turns out, my computer is just too slow to support that game. I have been sick about it ever since. I can't believe I didn't think of that right away. Although, I am absolutely horrible at POTC, and no computer can help me on that!

:badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

Currently my moment is right now because i have been trying to finish this quest and i have been kicked out of fireworks froze twice at the end of the 3Level 2 stage and the second time it froze there which was just now i was in first. So i had to log back in and vmk crashed and now i am loggin back in, i did not even get in i got dc before my page even came up!!
Currently this is how i feel : :furious: :furious: :furious: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: : :scared1: :scared1: :scared: :scared: :faint: :faint: : :eek: :eek: :crazy2: :crazy2: :mad: :mad: :sad: :sad: :furious: :furious:

EDIT: oh great here is more i finaly got back on and was playing fireworks again andwas on te=he 2 level and got kicked out again.I think i may be just going straight into hysterics now. :furious: :badpc:

Heres another embarrsing moment RIGHT NOW I was doing the count dowwn game and instead of typing the right number i typed a number 10 times lower :lmao:

Well here are just two :lmao: :
Chettersabc, monkmonk, SuiteStar and I (the 'gang' LOL) were hanging out in one of my rooms along with some other random people who just happen to come in. Chettersabc changes into a blue mini skirt, blue flips, a short tinkerbell shirt, and a crown (which very rarely happens unless she wants to scare me). Just after, monkmonk says "Hmm.. I wonder where cat is?" Then I say "I think the magical dc fairy took her away" and she was right beside me the whole time! Now I always check twice to see if she changed.

Another time, I dc in my haunted mansion room and Chettersabc told me that the evil laugh and scream happened just after I left. :lmao:

Well let's see... my worst VMK moment was when I switched accounts and nobody cared :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter