• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Your worst VMK moment!

Katchakat

<font color=blue>Wishing upon a star<br><font colo
I know everyone has had a really bad moment in VMK, whether it was a glitch that make you look like you had no head or you just said something really embarrassing.

Well, to start off I'll tell you mine...

We were at Small World Imports at the time of the sale on dresses, and my friend and I put on our blue dress outfits. She started talking to a boy about trading and other random things, then all of the sudden they asked me something. Of course I was out of it so I wrote "Sorry, i'm a little COW today.." :blush: :blush:
Of course the time I said it no one there was talking, so everyone started laughing. I was so embarrassed, and my nickname on VMK is now 'Cow'. It may not sound bad, it happened in February and they still mock me about it. I don't mind anymore, but that moment was Definitely the worst!!! :guilty:

This is mine,
I was in my room and I was tired ok, its was like 11:30 pm
So then I was trading my red crate for too haunted clocks ok, so. I went in trade screen put it up, then Boy was I stupid I pressed accept before they put clocks and then I went off and dc, then I just realized what I did, BOY WAS THAT BAD!

when ever i meet VMK_Eagle my cheeks turn red and i blush

he was the one who banned me for week so im nice around him
another on is when i lost my golden ears

oh i cant think so some but then i will have a moment. I will tell you that it involves me saying something and being slow a typing....uh and two people know about and it happen in the square;) :blush: :rotfl2:

I had a bad moment right there :blush: :rotfl2:

I really haven't had a bad VMK moment other than the time I got banned for telling a friend where I lived.

Pay, can you try that again...perhaps in English this time? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: ;)

My worst vmk moment...

This was yesterday and I walked in the Sci-Fi dine-in. I proceeded to sit into an empty car with my popcorn and excitement to watch a movie. I sat there for about 10 minutes watching the same thing...I couldn't believe this nonesense! I immediately wrote to vmk regarding the issue at hand and you know what they did? Nothing. I'm still siting here watching the same gosh awful scene...when will the climax take place? -- or IS this the climax... :rolleyes: Anyway, this is clearly the worst thing to happen to me...they threw the line and I bit it! Silly me...

Uh... front. Hate to disagree with you there because that would stink the big one. But I thought your worst time was finding out there were snakes in your Baseball Room???

worst moment in vmk.. hmm.. can you say PIRATE MONTH!! :furious:

AlienNation said:
Uh... front. Hate to disagree with you there because that would stink the big one. But I thought your worst time was finding out there were snakes in your Baseball Room???

You are just trying to give me a heart attack aren't you... :rolleyes:

Loves Disney said:
You are just trying to give me a heart attack aren't you... :rolleyes:

Speaking of snakes in the baseball room... here is 1 i caught for ya.
albinoburmesepython2.jpg
. LOL.

I would have to say my worst was EVEREST MONTH!!!! :furious: :furious: :furious:

AlienNation said:
No... if I was to do that I would just do this....
albinoburmesepython2.jpg
. LOL.

I would have to say my worst was EVEREST MONTH!!!! :furious: :furious: :furious:

"Image hosted by Tripod"...is THAT your way of giving me a heart attack? :lmao: Oh the horror!!!!! :faint: lol

I have a moment.... I really don't want to go into detail but will tell you it involves me saying something stupid and not being a fast typer. It took place in the square, and only two people know about it and make fun of me ever since :blush: I just had a moment :blush:

Though it is way too funny! :rotfl2:

I think my worst VMK moment was when the Surf Spot closed. :sad2:

The Halloween event is a close second. I think that qualifies as my most frustrating VMK moment. :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

This is mine:

Lily was hosting a race, I don't quite remember which one it was (It was the one with the thrones and you had to race to each color) Anyway, I had gotten out. Lily let me stay and watch the game. I waited next to the exit river thing. Before the next race thing started my cat jumped up on my desk. When lily said go to the next race. My cat stepped on my mouse.(hehe cat and mouse) and my character walked right in front of the race. Lily had to redo the race. and I felt so bad. :confused3

well, i was gonna say i didn't have an embarassing moment, but that just changed. i'm at the slide-a-thon and i clicked on the ride start. so i start saying stuff like "i heart this slide" and "ppl i hope you enjoy the slide as much as i am" and "whee!" when i suddenly realized that my player hadn't even gotten onto the track start!

close second:
in falling chairs, there were only like 5 ppl left, and i made it to sit on one of the chairs that came up! yay me! i'm usually bad at falling chairs! lol! anyways, i figured the round was over, so i got up and went to stand on rug. well the girl who was left sat in my chair, and the owner started asking if i was going to pay, watch, or be booted. i was so confused!

qruthie said:
I think my worst VMK moment was when the Surf Spot closed. :sad2:

Ah, I also went to the Surf Spot. It's been closed since November I think, wow and I still feel sad too. :(

My Worst VMK Moment:

So i was in my friend TTMelody's room Disney Camp Entrance and I'm one of her Camp Leaders cause were like bff's anyways this dude asks me something and i accidently type hey hat stuff OMG SO EMBRASSING! T was like CASE OMG! :rotfl2:

my worst vmk moment was when i got scammed. ill tell you about it later i dont fell like typing much right now.

my stupiedest vmk moment was when i let my ex friend borrrow my crown and when i went to get it back she traded it for ears0_0

I have to agree....pirate month :furious: what on earth are we supposed to do with a hat and no clothes???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter