Your Room Schedules

DarkJon

Shadow
Ok, I noticed that when people want to advertise their room, they make a whole new thread, and then after that, thee thread is no longer used. So I came up with the idea I make one big thread and people post their rooms on it, and they put down the time it will be open or if it's open currently. And then when status changes, you just edit your post, so it's like a bill board in a way.

Ok, so I'll put my game room on here so you can get the idea! Let's see other people use this too!

Find The Door
Type: Game
Description: Find the right door to get the prize. I give away big prizes since my game is a bit more challenging than most.

Catch the Chairs!

Type: Game ( of course )
get the chairs before they get taken away or moved

when: sometime soon, maybe this week

Note: please dont copy this, thank you :thumbsup2

This sounds pretty cool! Creative thinking and observations on your part! :thumbsup2

Well considering most, if not all, of my rooms are just "hang out" rooms they aren't really that important. lol I will post them anyway lol. :p

A Warm Fire And A Nice Book
Type: Connversational
Description: Come and meet new people or sit and chat with friends!

i like this :)

Pirate Trade Room
type: trade room :)
discription: come into the pirate trade room and have a fun time talking and trading.

VMK.-Only Rare Trade Room

Type: Trade room
Discription: Come here to trade rare with your friends and the owner. Basically everything in the room is rare.
Status: Open everyday around 12:00 VMK time- Until 5:00 VMK time.

____________CHECK OUT A LIST OF ALL MY TRADES ON THE TRADE BOARD!

Pluto's Cosy Briar
Type: hang out room
Description: place to have fun and drinks with your friends

OO i like this! ill advertise my game room.

Name- Feet off the rugs! -new game-
Type- Game

Description- This is a new game of colors thrown in! Ill spin the genertor and tell you to move forward that many places. IF you reach the rugs, you have to dress in a color I say. Get it right go back tree places. Last person not on a rug wins!

Status- Open at night, few hours before closing. Not everyday though.

PLEASE PLEASE dont steal my idea of this game. Im hoping to get best game room with this.

Also the last game of the evening is always double prizes! hehe

Room: VMGM

Type- Park

Right now im having an exlucsive sneak preview for dis members only. Plz say apple when you enter so i no you are a dis member.

Room: Everest Land/Everest Land Theme Park
Use: Little theme park and hang out room
Description: DO NOT LEAVE THE RIDES UNTIL THEY ARE OVER!
Open: Every night, random times...

Ok, I will throw mine in..

Everest: Launch
Type: Ride
Description: Now you will start your journey through the land of Everest and Time. You will see Everest in many stages, but you will have to visit the meltdown first!
Status: Opening April-May 2006 (I will edit as I get closer to the finishing time.)

Current Rooms Planned:
Everest: Launch
Everest: Meltdown
Everest: Safari
Everest: Cowboy

Ok...finally
6724d921.jpg
finished my rooms for my ride. :) Had to take them apart and put them back and rearrange and gr :) Here is a picture of the entrance to the two rides...:) If you have a chance stop buy :) I am going to be on for awhile tonight :) its labeled ....screaming rides ...i know ...i know...i couldn't think of anything creative...writers block I guess :)

Great idea!

Blue Kingdom
Type: Mutliple rooms connected via door, train, river
Description: Visit the Blue Kingdom to see many different room styles and furnishings to help you get ideas for your own rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter