Your help please; BLT 1 bedroom questions

Question to veteran BLT guests? Does the kitchen come stock with dish washing soap? Also, has anyone used the resort barbecue units by the pool? I read they are charcoal units and you need to provide the charcoal? Does the resort provide the cooking utensils? Any comments on your experience using them? Thank you.

All the units have the dish soap...palmolive. Not sure about the BBQ stuff.

How about the fold out couch? Can anyone tell me what type it is? And was it decent to sleep on? We will be traveling with two other adults in January and thought that since they are our guests, we would let them have the master bedroom.

Mary, that is very kind of you to give up the master bedroom to someone....I don't think that I could be so generous!! ;) The pull out couch, IMO, is just that, an uncomfortable place to sleep for an adult. My kids have no issues with them, but they are only 40 and 80 pounds. Unless the couches have been upgraded, but even then, there hasn't been a couch that I ever thought was comfortable.

cheryl

Purex makes them. I just bought some to try but haven't tried them yet. I'm pretty picky about laundry, but I'm really hoping I like them as I'd love to reclaim some of the space in my Owners Lockers that is currently being taken up by a big bottle of Tide and a box of Bounce sheets!

If you drink coffee, bring standard filters. My husband would also add "Bring coffee!" ;) (he hates the stuff Disney provides a couple of packages of)

We just returned from the beach and used the Purex sheets while there. They were great. I am a easy wash guy. I throw everything in a once (not allowed to wash DW clothes anymore) and put in a purex sheet. Easy. Thanks for the tip.
Saved the rest of the pack for the trip to BLT in November

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter