Your favourite places to eat outside of Disney?!

Is this the restaurant where you can throw your peanut shells on the floor?:lmao: If not does anyone know the name? We had a great meal here and the service was brilliant on our last trip.

You can do that at Texas roadhouse (link in my post) DS loves eating peanuts and throwing shells on floor while waiting for his meal.

Have a nosey at the menu,i recommend the fillet mignon+the steak kabobs :thumbsup2 .This time i will be trying the new smothered pork tenderloin dish-sounds yummy.Oh and the best strawberry pina colada's+i have tried alot in Florida :goodvibes .x.

I did, and I'm hooked but I fancy the Jamaican grilled chicken breast. :thumbsup2

For those of you who have eaten at Bahama Breeze.........have the waits been awful? I understand that there are 2 in Orlando, which is nearer to WDW as we will be getting a taxi? Is it child friendly?
Loving your recommendations so far, been drooling over menus!!!:rotfl2:
Debsxx:goodvibes

The closest one is at Lake Buena Vista just up the road from Crossoroads.

Claire ;)

Is this the restaurant where you can throw your peanut shells on the floor?:lmao: If not does anyone know the name? We had a great meal here and the service was brilliant on our last trip.

YES IT IS!!

Did you have the bread? To die for!!

What is Texas de Brazil like for children? Do they have the same selections as adults?
So many choices!!! Debsx:beach:

Ok its not glamorous but i love Dennys::yes:: , had the most amazing breakfast there. Have had dinners there too & they were very yummy & you end up saving lots of $'s compared to other places:thumbsup2 Cant wait to go back there in May.

here is a different idea.

Back at the house, relaxing round the pool, ice cold beer, large thick Costco sirloin steaks on the barbecue, a simple salad, maybe a bottle of red.....just a thought.

Great thread! :thumbsup2 So many fab-sounding suggestions - I can't wait to try a couple in April...

here is a different idea.

Back at the house, relaxing round the pool, ice cold beer, large thick Costco sirloin steaks on the barbecue, a simple salad, maybe a bottle of red.....just a thought.

Not on holiday, I do that about 10-12 times a year at home but we are not villa fans either.
Can't wait for BBQ season to start, bought 2 new BBQ's in the sales.

Sweet tomatoes is far and away my fave place to eat. Great for a healthy option.Also love going to IHOP for brekkie.

Not on holiday, I do that about 10-12 times a year at home but we are not villa fans either.
Can't wait for BBQ season to start, bought 2 new BBQ's in the sales.

Wayne,i know where u live. Thornhill does not have 12 hot days a year that will allow a barbecue lol:rotfl2:

Wayne,i know where u live. Thornhill does not have 12 hot days a year that will allow a barbecue lol:rotfl2:

:rotfl2:
We rarely have them on hot days. Usually its large umberellas over the top of us BBQing.
My BBQ's are legendary, we have a couple of big ones every year with about 30-40 people then rest are smaller ones for just a few friends.

DSC02118Medium.jpg

IMG_8227Medium.jpg

Definitely, definitely Bahama Breeze!!

Its great if theres a group of say 4 or more... the portions are so big and the food so rich and tasty that we always order a whole heap of entrees/starters and just share. You get to try lots of different things without being over-faced!

We always stick a couple of visits into Bahama Breeze. DW swears by the Ultimate Pina Colada and the kids never struggle to find something they like.
We used to love Wild Jacks but went back last year and it had really gone down hill - so we will be avoiding that in the future.
We also like Friendlies and will head for this if we get to Bahama Breeze and the wait time is too long.
After seeing some of the ones mentioned on here we have a few to try that we hadn't considered - Sweet Tomatoes being top of the list I reckon.

Awww I'm going to miss these fab restaurants this year will I find any of them in California?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter