Your Favorite Part About DL or WDW(OT)

laxplaya1346

It'll be an ongoing thing...
For me its the expierience. When you book your trip to either park you feel like you could get no happier. I remember when I was 5 it was the day after easter and I was woken(spelling?) up by my parents and looked outside to see it was still dark(i could not tell time since i was so little) when i asked them "Why are we up so early?" In reply i got "C'mon get up, we are going to Disney World!" I was so shocked and could not believe my ears. The next thing I know im reading a "WDW guide" on a plane to Orlando. I remember arriving at the Polynesian resort and thinking how big the place is. What I am amazed about is that that memory is crystal clear in my head. In fact I can remember every moment of every trip and could right it down. When you hear the word disney the first thing that comes to mind is Happieness and Magic. There is def. something magical about it.

That is my favorite part of WDW, whats yours?

Well, I've only been to WDW and never DL, but I'm positive it would be the same for both. My favorite part (besides all the planning which I LOVE to do) is when you first walk into the lobby of whatever Disney hotel you are staying at to check in! I always feel so bad for the people I see in the lobby that are checking out, but yet I can't help gloating that MY vacation is just starting!! :) Of course, before I know it, I'm one of those people now having to check out and yes, I shoot daggers of envy at those fortunate enough to be checking in at that time....

Tied for second would be walking below the train station and coming out on Main Street, catching a glimpse of the castle for the first time - call me sappy, but sometimes I want to cry...

laxplaya1346 said:
For me its the expierience. When you book your trip to either park you feel like you could get no happier. I remember when I was 5 it was the day after easter and I was woken(spelling?) up by my parents and looked outside to see it was still dark(i could not tell time since i was so little) when i asked them "Why are we up so early?" In reply i got "C'mon get up, we are going to Disney World!" I was so shocked and could not believe my ears. The next thing I know im reading a "WDW guide" on a plane to Orlando. I remember arriving at the Polynesian resort and thinking how big the place is. What I am amazed about is that that memory is crystal clear in my head. In fact I can remember every moment of every trip and could right it down. When you hear the word disney the first thing that comes to mind is Happieness and Magic. There is def. something magical about it.

That is my favorite part of WDW, whats yours?

That is funny because I just did the same thing to my kids this past September! Well, not my 16 DS who hates Disney (gasp!), so I just left him home with my husband, lol... But I woke my other 2 sons up at 4:30 a.m. on the day of our departure by flipping on their light and yelling in their ears, "GUESS WHAT?" They both groaned and pulled the covers over their heads, lol! "WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!" Still no response... Hmmm... So then I shouted, "RIGHT NOW!!!" Man, the two of them popped out of bed so fast, it was comical! I had packed their suitcase the day before and hid it in my closet. They really had NO IDEA - it was a wonderful surprise and one of our best trips....

The benches? LOL without the benches I would be ready to go in less in an hour.

Really, I love it all. I love the plants, the cast members, the details in the decorations, the buildings, the costume characters, the music, the rides, the shows, everything but the lines. I have trouble with my lower back and I have a lot of trouble standing a long time in lines and walking fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter