You might be a VMK Geek if..

60. you dance like the characters
61. you picked up 100+ of the free codes from the new pirate quest at disneyland
62. you go on space mountain and expect to end up at space mountain quest deck
63. you go on autopia and look for trophies and gas tanks

omg these are soooooo funny!! ill try to think of some.

64. If you step on a teacup to see if you get teleported somewhere.
65. If you spend your money on a pin of a turkey leg instead of buying a real turkey leg.

66. You almost ask someone how many "credits" lunch is.
67. While other people talk about what they will wear on Halloween, you think of what VMK will sell instead.

8. If you bought the Herbie movie just to get the codes inside
How about just a new one instead of a used one?

9. If you put in more than 100 pirate codes and have not yet recieved a blob of pixels we call the Sparrow Suit
I have entered in 1174 to date. :(

10. The only reason you know the parts of a boat is because you built ten of them in your virtual room..
I already knew them! Well...the names of the parts, just not which parts they were....

13. If you have ever been to more than one closing dance in Castle Forecourt
Yep! I'm a night owl after all!

14. If you make a new song every day just to get the credits
I still have the first song I ever made. I haven't changed it. Just hit remix and save. :) And I can do it more than once a day. ;)

15. If you have ever been able to get into a staff room and win..
Only won anything once. I've traded a couple times during events, though.

20. If you bought a VMK tee shirt on Disney Online and it's your favorite shirt to wear..
I'm too cheap (and broke) to buy one. :)

milkabum said:
24. You can stare at the computer screen for over an hour without your eyes hurting.
I think it's pretty bad to say that I could already do this before VMK. But then, I look at a screen all day for work. :)

FrontierNatasha said:
48. you have a baby at disneyland so they could get all the stuff that comes with characters made at the parks
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Mnementh said:
52. If you sign on to VMK as soon as it opens and stay on for 15 straight hours.
Sad to say that this is almost the case with me during certain events.
But then, I don't have much of a life! :teeth:

2,9,10,11,12,13,24,25 (from milkabum),31, and 35 on the first page apply to me. SCARY. And I have started to dop only two in ellipses... Eeeeek.

68. your favorite song is the song that plays when you first get into vmk
69. you have a collection of vmk cards
70. your biggest dream is to get inferno (or green flips)
71. you cry when vmk closes
72. you see a stranger in the street and ask them to be your friend
73. vmk is the most important thing in life to you
74. you think of vmk as your second life
75. at your party, you go on vmk, go to the street party and turn up the computer and thats the music

Too funny everyone! Hmm...I sing the Tiki Tiki song out loud every time I go through that room on a quest...I think I might be a vmk geek. :rotfl:

Heres one..
If you try eating every penny you see because you think it's made of chocolate

76. You go to see fireworks, and wonder why they won't explode when you click on them.
77. You se someone with a stitch hat and ask them to trade. "I almost did this once"
78. You go to the Emporium just to get credits.
79. In the Sci Fi Dine-in, you look on the back of a car to find the VMK creators names.
80. You think the real life hidden mickey guide is a quest spoiler.

Dashzap said:
My husband, who has never played vmk, thinks I'm insane because I point at every pair of green flipflops I see and laugh..

Plus I've started typing ellipses with two periods instead of three..

Mine are two periods and two commas..,,

81. You have actually said "That was a close shave." in a real life event. (Thanks Ned) :teeth:
82. When thinking about a trip to Disney you wonder what kind of hat would be most recognizable to other vmkers
83. You have asked your friends to wait for you to get into a host room before you leave to go somewhere.
84. You have bought a mouse for your laptop just so you can play fireworks.
85. You decide to go to Euro-disney just so you can see the Dragon in the basement.

86. you see fantasmic and you think the dragon lost her tan
87. you see push the trashcan and ask him to dance

( not sure whar # we're up to )

#.if you have more VMK friends then you do in real life. And you like them better anyway.

Empare said:
85. You decide to go to Euro-disney just so you can see the Dragon in the basement.
Disneyland Resort Paris ^^

89. If english aint your mother language and now you have trouble speaking in your native language, just because you play too much and stay too much the board ...

It's funny - whenever I see someone with green flip flops in real life, I think: "Aww lucky them" and then I realize I'm not in Vmk.. haha.

I have dreams at night about VMK all the time. Sad, huh? I also start using "to" periods in my elipses.. GAH!! I mean.. GAH!! I have also - almost - gone up to someone with green flip flops and asking to trade ;)
Here are some of my own -

Your teacher turned back your math homework because you wrote "to tho sand and ive" instead of 2005.

Instead of laughing, you say LOL or ROFL. I did this once.

You beg your parents to let you stay on VMK for just "Five More Minutes!".

Your friends think you're insane because you spend more time with your VMK friends than you do with them.

When VMK won't load, you keep trying for an hour until it does.

You are the fastest typer in class. (typer..typist?)

Well, those are mine :)

:rotfl2: These are good, I can't think of anything right now though....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter