You might be a VMK Geek if..

CapEldano2

<font color=blue>I owe Davy Jones My Soul..</font>
Yup from Jeff Foxworthy's "You might be a Redneck if.." jokes, I've come up with a few ways to help you know if you're a VMK Geek or not.. enjoy!

You Might be a VMK Geek If..
1. If instead of a bookmark, you use a VMK Quest card..
2. You wear your VMK glow in the dark wristband proudly.. everywhere you go
3. You see someone walking down your street in Green Flips Flops and you ask to trade with them..
4. Your excuse for setting the house on fire was that your "Inferno Magic did it!"
5. You think you can actually get a drivers license just by driving like crazy on a racetrack and not running out of fuel
6. If you ask how many stars it took your friend to build their snowman on a snowy day
7. If you based your book report on Tom Sawyer all on the caves in VMK
8. If you bought the Herbie movie just to get the codes inside
9. If you put in more than 100 pirate codes and have not yet recieved a blob of pixels we call the Sparrow Suit
10. The only reason you know the parts of a boat is because you built ten of them in your virtual room..
11.If you actually bought a box of cereal last summer during the Kelloggs promotion because you thought the pirate magics would be "rare"
12. If you keep track of which movie poster are put up at the Sci Fi Dine in
13. If you have ever been to more than one closing dance in Castle Forecourt
14. If you make a new song every day just to get the credits
15. If you have ever been able to get into a staff room and win..
16. If you're still waiting for the Disney Channel to have a commercial about VMK
17. If you actually own Green Car Magic
18. If you ever opened your own stop taken protest
19. If you actually read the I in every single public guest room
20. If you bought a VMK tee shirt on Disney Online and it's your favorite shirt to wear..

I would love to hear if any of y'all have some!

Well, I fit into 9, 10, 14, and 15, and I would've fit into #8 had I known about that at the time. :rolleyes1

Now I feel like a bigger nerd than ever!

21. You introduce your kids as DD and DS.
22. You constatly run into walls expecting to exit somewhere.
23. You say 'T-T-Y-L' or 'B-R-B' when excusing yourself from the dinner table.
24. You can stare at the computer screen for over an hour without your eyes hurting.
25. You type faster than anyone else in the computer lab- even the teachers.

I was thinking of doing something just like this! UTAHMAMA did something like this on the CB.

25. you go to disneyland or the magic kingdom everytime a new quest comes out
26. you see a window on fire and you ask if its for trade
27. you see a seagull and you think it came off a bird hat
28. you bought a vacation package to DLR online just to get a stitch hat
29. you see someone on fire and you get jealous bc they have inferno
30. you go to a park and buy everything that comes with a code
31. you see fireworks and you think of the fireworks game
32. you go on the jungle cruise ride and you take pictures of every animal you see as fast as possible and look out for rocks
33. you run out of money and you think you got to start playing more games or your never getting the tron stuff
34. you see someone cute and you ask if there taken
35. you have dreams at night about vmk (i do)
36. you think about vmk 24/7
37. you walk into the emporium and wonder why esmeralda hasnt greeted you
38. you go on potc and wonder where the other ships are so you can shoot them
39. you go on haunted mansion with a vacuum and suck all the ghosts you see and think you got a free pirate prison room and orange suit instead of credits when you end up in jail and you ask the police where they got there costumes
40. you put on your green flip flops and show it off
41. the police ask for your drivers license and you dont have it with you so you say to let you put it on

Those are funny lol

Every time something exciting happens to you, you shout out "Woot"!

Hello, my name is jewel, and I'm a VMK geek.. :thumbsup2

I would if it didn't break! :p
3. You see someone walking down your street in Green Flips Flops and you ask to trade with them..
no, but :rotfl2:
Does asking the clerk at the video store for those papers in the movies that y'all throw away count? :teeth:
9. If you put in more than 100 pirate codes and have not yet recieved a blob of pixels we call the Sparrow Suit
pirate: That reminds me I need to do my daily allotment!
10. The only reason you know the parts of a boat is because you built ten of them in your virtual room..
I did not, only four of them!
11.If you actually bought a box of cereal last summer during the Kelloggs promotion because you thought the pirate magics would be "rare"
Does buying the cereal to send for the skull mouse count?
:woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo:
What kind of geek are you, haven't you figured out you don't have to actually remix your song.. and, you can do it more than once a day! :thumbsup2
:cool1: Can I hear a woot, woot?
20. If you bought a VMK tee shirt on Disney Online and it's your favorite shirt to wear
I'm too cheap to buy one, I made mine!

Guess I need to work harder at geekdom, but I know if I really try, I can do it!! :banana:
Well done Cap! gloved it...err.. I mean, are you taken? No.. I mean.. nvm!

40. If you have every single one of Shrunken Ned's JC lines memorized.
41. If you use one of Shrunken Ned's JC lines in an everyday conversation.

My husband, who has never played vmk, thinks I'm insane because I point at every pair of green flipflops I see and laugh..

Plus I've started typing ellipses with two periods instead of three..

42. you go to disneyland and immediately start looking for the npc's
43. you drive your car on a sidewalk and on chairs and bench's and land yourself in jail and now you think you get a free orange suit and pirate prison room everytime you drive on benchs
44. you suffer from vmk withdrawal whenever you are away from the computer
45. you throw a party at your house on vmk's birthday

46. If you count by saying "on, too, tree, for, ive, fix, even, ate, fine, tent".
47. If you stare at people's shirts in public to see what pins they're wearing.

48. you have a baby at disneyland so they could get all the stuff that comes with characters made at the parks
49. you look at a bat for ten minutes and wonder how someone got that many stars
50. your on kali river rapids and wonder if the raft your in is for trade
51. your at MGM and say to yourself " thats one big sorcerer hat, i wonder how this person got it"

52. If you sign on to VMK as soon as it opens and stay on for 15 straight hours.
53. If you try to find hidden Mickeys everywhere.
54. If you refer to your friends as "Mules".

Dashzap said:
My husband, who has never played vmk, thinks I'm insane because I point at every pair of green flipflops I see and laugh..

Plus I've started typing ellipses with two periods instead of three..
Oh my gosh.. I can't believe you said that.. I though I was the only one who started only using 2 periods in elipses.. (there i go again) :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

55. you ask your friends to come play cute or boot
56. you go to a comedy and the person sucks so you say they tell jokes like the yeti
57. you find and npc at a real park and you ask them for credits

58. Every 30 minutes you expect to spontaneously dc. You then imagine that you will log back in and go on with your day.
59.You expect that rides (like the matterhorn) will constantly have the same people on it, and that no one else is allowed on it.

CapEldano2 said:
Yup from Jeff Foxworthy's "You might be a Redneck if.." jokes, I've come up with a few ways to help you know if you're a VMK Geek or not.. enjoy!

1. If instead of a bookmark, you use a VMK Quest card..
4. Your excuse for setting the house on fire was that your "Inferno Magic did it!"
5. You think you can actually get a drivers license just by driving like crazy on a racetrack and not running out of fuel
6. If you ask how many stars it took your friend to build their snowman on a snowy day
7. If you based your book report on Tom Sawyer all on the caves in VMK
12. If you keep track of which movie poster are put up at the Sci Fi Dine in
16. If you're still waiting for the Disney Channel to have a commercial about VMK
17. If you actually own Green Car Magic
18. If you ever opened your own stop taken protest
19. If you actually read the I in every single public guest room
20. If you bought a VMK tee shirt on Disney Online and it's your favorite shirt to wear..

I would love to hear if any of y'all have some!

i fit into 1,2,3,11,12,13,15,16,19.

Ok, the scary part is not that I've attended closing at the Castle Forecourt,
I know who actually started the Mickey Dancers back in Beta days.
Scary. ;)

And my own real-life experience...

I bought a new bed last fall, and since it was quite an expense, the
thought popped into my head:

"I wish I could trade my old furniture and clothes for this!"

Drat. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter