You might be a VMK Geek if..

You have a Word Document going on Mules Passwords and Usernames, and you also have a document on figuring out how to recieve as many Halloween items as possible: when to go on, how many credits should be saved, how many of each item to buy, etc.

# Whateveh: When you see that new pirate movie (whether it be rated Arr! or not) after the climactic ship battle, you wonder to yourself (or out loud) "You know, I'm pretty sure that ship could sink the other one if it would just explode already."

Kasiks said:
Disneyland Resort Paris ^^

89. If english aint your mother language and now you have trouble speaking in your native language, just because you play too much and stay too much the board ...

You might be a vmk geek if you correct someone on one of their answers :rotfl2:

Thanks though!

FrontierNatasha said:
25. you go to disneyland or the magic kingdom everytime a new quest comes out
26. you see a window on fire and you ask if its for trade
27. you see a seagull and you think it came off a bird hat
28. you bought a vacation package to DLR online just to get a stitch hat
29. you see someone on fire and you get jealous bc they have inferno
30. you go to a park and buy everything that comes with a code
31. you see fireworks and you think of the fireworks game
32. you go on the jungle cruise ride and you take pictures of every animal you see as fast as possible and look out for rocks
33. you run out of money and you think you got to start playing more games or your never getting the tron stuff
34. you see someone cute and you ask if there taken
35. you have dreams at night about vmk (i do)
36. you think about vmk 24/7
37. you walk into the emporium and wonder why esmeralda hasnt greeted you
38. you go on potc and wonder where the other ships are so you can shoot them
39. you go on haunted mansion with a vacuum and suck all the ghosts you see and think you got a free pirate prison room and orange suit instead of credits when you end up in jail and you ask the police where they got there costumes
40. you put on your green flip flops and show it off
41. the police ask for your drivers license and you dont have it with you so you say to let you put it on

these are all really funny :rotfl2:

CapEldano2 said:
Yup from Jeff Foxworthy's "You might be a Redneck if.." jokes, I've come up with a few ways to help you know if you're a VMK Geek or not.. enjoy!

You Might be a VMK Geek If..
1. If instead of a bookmark, you use a VMK Quest card..
2. You wear your VMK glow in the dark wristband proudly.. everywhere you go
3. You see someone walking down your street in Green Flips Flops and you ask to trade with them..
4. Your excuse for setting the house on fire was that your "Inferno Magic did it!"
5. You think you can actually get a drivers license just by driving like crazy on a racetrack and not running out of fuel
6. If you ask how many stars it took your friend to build their snowman on a snowy day
7. If you based your book report on Tom Sawyer all on the caves in VMK
8. If you bought the Herbie movie just to get the codes inside
9. If you put in more than 100 pirate codes and have not yet recieved a blob of pixels we call the Sparrow Suit
10. The only reason you know the parts of a boat is because you built ten of them in your virtual room..
11.If you actually bought a box of cereal last summer during the Kelloggs promotion because you thought the pirate magics would be "rare"
12. If you keep track of which movie poster are put up at the Sci Fi Dine in
13. If you have ever been to more than one closing dance in Castle Forecourt
14. If you make a new song every day just to get the credits
15. If you have ever been able to get into a staff room and win..
16. If you're still waiting for the Disney Channel to have a commercial about VMK
17. If you actually own Green Car Magic
18. If you ever opened your own stop taken protest
19. If you actually read the I in every single public guest room
20. If you bought a VMK tee shirt on Disney Online and it's your favorite shirt to wear..

I would love to hear if any of y'all have some!

HEY dont make fun

if you actually own a tiara in real life princess: you betg i do

One of the recent threads reminded me of this. Just thought I'd bump it up, in case anyone had some new ones.

CapEldano2 said:
Yup from Jeff Foxworthy's "You might be a Redneck if.." jokes, I've come up with a few ways to help you know if you're a VMK Geek or not.. enjoy!

3. You see someone walking down your street in Green Flips Flops and you ask to trade with them..
4. Your excuse for setting the house on fire was that your "Inferno Magic did it!"
5. You think you can actually get a drivers license just by driving like crazy on a racetrack and not running out of fuel
6. If you ask how many stars it took your friend to build their snowman on a snowy day
9. If you put in more than 100 pirate codes and have not yet recieved a blob of pixels we call the Sparrow Suit
10. The only reason you know the parts of a boat is because you built ten of them in your virtual room..
11.If you actually bought a box of cereal last summer during the Kelloggs promotion because you thought the pirate magics would be "rare"
16. If you're still waiting for the Disney Channel to have a commercial about VMK
20. If you bought a VMK tee shirt on Disney Online and it's your favorite shirt to wear..

I Got:
8, 12, 13, 15, 16, and 18​

CapEldano2 said:

I apply to 9, 11, 12, 15, 16 and 19. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter