You know your addicted to vmk when...

fruit_smoothie said:
when you start saying I instead of ONE

You could always claim you are using Roman numerals for this one. :rotfl:

You know you're addicted to VMK when you tell your friend you bought a new VMK shirt and she has to ask if it's a real shirt or a virtual shirt! :lmao:

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

you know you're addicted to vmk when...
your grandma has like tent characters.
you say tent instead of ten.
people dont have to ask you what idk means anymore.
all of your pets have their own accounts.

You know you are addicted to VMK when you 'heart' your whole family! And when having your feet on fire is actually a MOST EXCELLENT thing!

lol lol I said that to someone, i heart them and they are like what?! Im like oh shoot i just got vmk language mixed up. :rotfl2:

Ok I will give this a shot:
You know your addicted to vmk when:
1. you pass someone at the mall who is wearing a cowboy hat and you offer them your rare
2. You actually do believe that girl in the cowboy pants looks hot!
3. you believe that if you leave your trade room someone will steal your rare
4. you start using words like bay be, on, hat, heart you and rare irl
5. you go out dancing irl and actually do that vmk robot thing, hmm and ppl like it!!
6. you dress like your vmk character irl, oh yea like I am the only one that does this!! :)
7. you tell your friends not to dance on the tables so they dont fall and get hurt
and last.......
8. you look for a button to boot someome from your real life house!!
Ok how is that? LOL..........WOOT WOOT!!

Skippy Paul said:
8. you look for a button to boot someome from your real life house!!

Yes, I look for the ignore button!

You know you are addicted to VMK when at the gift shop at the zoo you are thrilled to find green flips and wonder "do they know how rare these are?"

Fun thread! Thanks for the laughs this morning. lol

KeepSwimmingDory in VMK too

SkippyPaul said:
6. you dress like your vmk character irl, oh yea like I am the only one that does this!! :)

yup i have my own gree flips, and i wear my gold ears around my house :teeth: know to find away to do inferno :rolleyes:

Here's mine:

You know you are addicted to VMK when you are contemplating leaving work (it's only 10:00 am, mind you) so you can go home and buy the baseball stuff!
Been thinking about it for 2.5 hours now...I don't think I'm gonna last another two!

You know you are addicted to VMK when your husband suddenly becomes jealous...

of the computer! :rotfl2:

You know your addicted to VMK when:

There is a flat VMK contest and you try and win to get virtual items LOL!! :lmao: Also when you print the flat VMKers out and start putting them in places and other people dont know what you are doing and think you are weird o_O.....

you're addicted to vmk when:

-you watch charlie brown and see peppermint patty's green flips and say "aww man! i wish i was her!!"

-you book a trip to disney just to get a stitch hat

-you think yavn is the 'fairest of them all'

-get all exited and jump around after you become friends with a tester

-countdown days until something new on vmk comes out

:lmao: i think i can come up wih more!! :lmao:

You know you're addicted to VMK when...

You see "Q & A" and you wonder who the heck this "A" person is and why are they with you! :lmao:

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

You know you're addicted to vmk when your husband tries to wake you up and asks you what you want for breakfast, and you say "honey you know they won't let me type that" :rotfl:
I was still kind of asleep mind you....also, I do find myself wanting to say "lol" A LOT

You know your addicted to VMK when.............

You no longer can type numbers the right way... on too tree for ive fix even eat fine tent.... UGH I almost wrote a check the other day with VMKeese...

When your driving and making a left hand turn... you know exactly when to click the steering wheel to take out the blue pirates waiting at the light....

the place between your ears hurts
your hat holder hurts
your thinking thing hurts
your he add hurts

FunkyMonkey said:
You know your addicted to VMK when: There is a flat VMK contest and you try and win to get virtual items LOL!! :lmao: Also when you print the flat VMKers out and start putting them in places and other people dont know what you are doing and think you are weird o_O.....

Are you trying to tell me something? lol Hey, no one saw me put the VMK Flats on the Indian statue ;)... :rotfl2:

Just came across a new one...

You know your addicted to VMK when..........

You spend all morning printing out PDF's/quests and then discover you have NO PAPER left to print out your boarding passes and car rental information!

Did this one last night:

You know you are addicted to VMK when you pass a grocery store parking lot and realize that the covered cart returns look a lot like a frontierland transporter!

Laurabearz said:
You know your addicted to VMK when..........
You spend all morning printing out PDF's/quests and then discover you have NO PAPER left to print out your boarding passes and car rental nformation!

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:
Have a wonderful time Bears!

lol
You know you are addicted to VMK when......

1 you have to remind yourself you can write numbers in IM's and actually spell words correctly
2 when you go upstairs and your 4 kids follow you wanting to know if you are getting on VMK
3 when DH can't find you and hollars up the steps... are you on that "____" computer playing the HMK? Yes he says HMK :rotfl2:
4 again when DH thinks he is being generous by saying" you can even play (yup) HMK all you want"
5 when the spell check works overtime checking your emails because you wrote everything in VMKese

IDK cracks me up :rotfl:

mom2cookies said:
lol
4 again when DH thinks he is being generous by saying" you can even play (yup) HMK all you want"

Sorry, off topic, but your post made me laugh!

I had to laugh at that because that's what my offer for Mother's Day weekend was: "Hey, you can play VMK ALL weekend, and rack up a lot of credits from fireworks."

Generous, don't you think!

Men, you can't live with them, and you can't shoot them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter