prittyfull_sunset

Tre Cool Is MINE!!
Hello :wave2: ,
This is kind of like a little game.
Just say stuff like this

you know your addicted to vmk when...
you start calling money credits.

lol this will be fun to see what we can come up with! :cool1:

you no your addicted to vmk when you start spelling on instead of one and then your teacher thinks your crazy :rotfl:

^^^^
Very True i found out the hard way. I put it in an exam LOL

you know your addicted to vmk when you start putting rugs on tables to dance

You know your addicted when...

You use your kids as an excuse to play the game and your husband believes it!!

when people post full screen pics, you try to click on either people or items to see who they are...then you are trying to figure out what wrong with your keyboard.

You know your addicted to vmk when, in your dreams people talk with bubbles above their heads! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

when you start saying I instead of ONE

You know your addicted to VMK when..
uh..awww you guys took them all lol let me think hahaaa

You know you're addicted to vmk when you say things like Jump!, Frosty!, or Rocket! and expect something to happen
Pirates rule pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate:
DudeZeke on vmk

... when you look at buildings in your real surroundings and find yourself thinking how you could build it out of crates and ice!

You know you are addicted to vmk when:

You have all of your vmk print outs in a safe along with much more important things like your birth certificate, jewelry etc..

They are just so precious to me... -twitch-

You know your addicted when

1. You are in a car and think it will dissapear in a few minutes
2. You are at the mall and someone is wearing green flips and think they need a bird hat
3. You go to play tag but you call it "hit"

you know your are addicted to vmk when instead of laughing you say lol

right before my trip i couldn't find my real green flips...i thought i was going to die, but i was like i can always get another pair.... i found them in the end though.

Then someone was in my group had green flips and then i was thinking i wonder if she sold her soul away for those and i thought for awhile and i was no silly this isn't vmk :rolleyes:

the real world and vmk, i always get them confused :blush: ...

You know you're addicted to VMK:
When you're waiting in line to be seated at a restauraunt you're waiting in a queue not a line and when your mom/dad/husband says this line is too long one of those " We're sorry but the queue for this activity..." boxes pops into your head

you know your addiceted to vmk when you go into the mall and go into a shop and ask the shopkeeper to give you 20 credits

You know you're addicted to VMK when...
~You touch furniture and expect it to dissappear into your pocket.
~When you're watching a fireworks show, you point at the lights to try to make the fireworks explode when you want them to.
~You touch a spot on a map and expect to be transported there.
LOL! :rotfl2: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter