You know your addicted to vmk when...

You are at your son's Christmas concert and the word inferno comes up in a song and your wife starts snickering and looking for someone to start dancing with a ring of fire. :rolleyes:

When you see a girl wearing green flips and you are like WOW, OMG you have green flips!!

Or a nurse is walking around with herbie scrubs and you want to trade for her outfit.

I think I need to get more sun. :sunny:

I hope I'm just making these up. :rotfl:

You know you are addicted to VMK when:
1. You hold your family meeting in an empty instance of a VMK room.
2. You are able to send a shopping list to your spouse using VMK messages and your spouse comes home with the correct items and in the specified amounts.
3. Your day is so boring and everything seems to be taking forever so you push "F5" hoping things will speed up after you refresh.
4. You close your eyes and the fireworks game is displayed on the inside of your eyelids.
5. You play the fireworks game from number four and you still can't win the green car magic!

This one is for my son because it really happened!
You know you are addicted to Navy Field when your friends ask you to come play basketball and you tell them you can't because you are talking to your friends!

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

You know you are addicted to VMK when:

You are at a new years eve party, everyone is outside by the bon fire, you are bored to tears thinking how many credits you could have won catching ghosts if only you had stayed home. You go inside the house to use the bathroom. On your way back outside, you notice a computer is on in the other room, you wonder to yourself "Is it connected to the internet? It is!" You sneak onto the computer, and find your friends to say "happy new ear", play a few games of haunted mansion and an hour or so later your husband comes looking for you and you demand that he go out the next day and buy you a bigger monitor for your computer at home, because you can see everything so much better, especially in the mansion game!

True story....LOL

Oh I still have not got a new monitor, which is why I can not see all the walls in the mansion game, and keep running into them!

AceAdventureBecca said:
When you see a girl wearing green flips and you are like WOW, OMG you have green flips!!

Or a nurse is walking around with herbie scrubs and you want to trade for her outfit.

I think I need to get more sun. :sunny:

LOL Bec........ good one girl :)
I want a pair of those herbie pants to wear around the house. They would look great with my cowboy hat lol. One time i saw someone have a herbie suit listed on ebay and another person wrote the seller with a question and said, "I would like these for my son, you didnt mention the size" ! Gives a whole new meaning to the word straight jacket rofl
sorry random thoughts here Bec :)

ok i thought of these at first minute notice. here goes nothing!
OK..
you know your addicted when..
- your real life room looks like a new VMK room
- (true story!) you get banned from VMK for a whole month and you feel queasy, like you will faint or vomit
- your computer breaks down and you scream, "____ this _______ computer!"
- your husband says to you "lets go out" and you say, "five more minutes. playing HM game."
- you have a ritual for VMK/yavn in your room/closet/house
- it's your birthday and you dont want to go out for a b-day celebration because you're buying all the new cool stuff
- while your in an important buisiness meeting, all you can hear head is that cute little tune in VMK esplanade
- you name your new pet/child after your username/screename
- you rob VMK central in WDW/DL for inferno/rare codes
- your house catches on fire, you start dancing, and your DH yells what the heck your doin', and you say, "INFERNO INFERNO!!"
- you spend half/all your life on VMK
- you start mispelling simple words, like one
- you see a lady with green flips and yell, "ill offer you bird hat!"
- you think your bathroom mirror is magic and when your husband offers to replace it, you scream and run with it
- you walk into work with a bird hat
- you go to WDW/DL just for the quests
- even though you just hate rides, you go on all the best ones for cool new VMK gear
- you insist your name is (your screenname) (in my case, greencoolcat)
- you envy Lindsay Lohan, because she had the original herbie costume
- you scream and go out to an expensive restraunt when you win inferno (finally!)
- you make a mini-movie about the day you discovered VMK
- your job is in disney/VMK central
- instead of counting sheep at night, you count the # of days until a new item comes out
- you point at a firework, hoping it will explode
- you scream magic words, thinking you will be a snowman
- in your car, you get out at a red light, thinking your car will fold up neatly into a pin
- you dye your hair/skin to match your character
- you made a "national" holiday for VMK
- you and your character dress alike
- when you are hungry, you look for a button that makes the frying pan appear
- you look for a boot/ignore button every time someone is mean (this would be nice to have to annoy pesty kids/husbands!)
- you say things like -eats- or -shoots-
and last, but not least:
- you made up your own club that only talks about VMK. any other topics will not be accepted.

wow, my hands hurt! LOL :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

mom2cookies said:
lol
You know you are addicted to VMK when......
...3 when DH can't find you and hollars up the steps... are you on that "____" computer playing the HMK? Yes he says HMK :rotfl2:
4 again when DH thinks he is being generous by saying" you can even play (yup) HMK all you want"
5 when the spell check works overtime checking your emails because you wrote everything in VMKese
IDK cracks me up :rotfl:

OMG! You made me laugh so hard my family had to come and see what I was doing. Hmmm...Oddly we appear to have the same husband except that at least yours gets close to the right name (yes I typed 'title' instead of 'name' first and had to change it!) mine usually yells something about cartoons on the computer....of course this comes from a man addicted to XBox and PlayStation

u know ur addicted to vmk when u go up to someone and ask then if they would like to trade,u ask them if they have infrno or teleporation magic and they reply huh? and walk away

you know your addicted to vmk when...

your mom walks in and asks you what you are doing, so you minimize the vmk screen and maximise a microsoft word window that looks like you have been doing homework just so you won't get in trouble for playing "that stupid game again" ((i do this all the time))

and you know your addicted to vmk when...

your bedtime is when vmk closes

LOL lab_girl...

you know you are addicted to vmk when:

everytime you are walking around the house doing something else DH asks, "Is that park closed?"

:lmao:

I denied going to a friend's house this afternoon because I wanted to try and get into a host room...
Of course I didn't tell her that, but I felt a bit addicted, lol.

i just thought of one more because i was just doing it...

you know your addicted to vmk when...

when vmk closes, you go on the narnia website and try to win that narnia wardrobe transporter code so when vmk opens again, you can put it in your room and show it off until it closes again!! ((which by the way i didnt win))

OK OK OK i got another,

u know your addicted to VMK when u get banned and u start typing on ur desk at school,and your friends look at u and ask u wat ur doing and u say typing.

( am i the only one that does that?) :crazy: :cool1: pirate: :hippie:

Got a good one here-
You know when you play VMK WAY too much when-
you go up to someone and say WOW!! you are so lucky you have green flips!! lol, i do this in real life sometimes :rolleyes1 and it is kind of sad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter