You know you are addicted to VMK when...

As I think I mentioned before, I told one of my employees that I was going to the stockroom and I would "brb". Good thing he knows I am a little kooky! :bounce:

Well, the other day at work (which just happens to be WDW) I was typing up some notes and realized I had typed "Fry day" instead of Friday! Now I know I am addicted! Surferrat, too bad you didn't stop by and meet me! Next time do so! :earsboy: I would love to meet you!

dznymagic1 said:
Well, the other day at work (which just happens to be WDW) I was typing up some notes and realized I had typed "Fry day" instead of Friday! Now I know I am addicted! Surferrat, too bad you didn't stop by and meet me! Next time do so! :earsboy: I would love to meet you!

Hey dzynymagiic...I will be there "Turkey Day weakend"...Thursday-Sunday...

ok there is this disney's all time top 10 shows and this is what i entered (took away name a email):

wheee5jy.png

only in UK :-o Wheee!!

surferrat said:
Hey dzynymagiic...I will be there "Turkey Day weakend"...Thursday-Sunday...

Well, then I expect to see you! Looking forward to it. And by the way, you typed weakend instead of weekend, lol! We are sick, aren't we??!!

But you can't work your way around the dictionary anymore, can you? I know whenever the words blink on me, I try not to say that and must come up with something else.

I think there should be a prize for saying the most things without having the words flash on you.

surferrat said:
20) You walk into the resort bar and tell the tender.."Can I get a surferrat special sweet ice tea ....

I found me on the list. I do ask for special sweet ice tea at Leaping Horse Libations at the Boardwalk. lol :rotfl2:

Great Thread!!

I was driving and in front of me this lovely "Gold Edition" truck with the license plate SHMOUSE. All I could think of was ShocoMousse, and MousseDude.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter