You know you are addicted to VMK when...

surferrat

<font color=blue>SURF? And get my wings wet? Dream
1) You get on the Jungle cruise, start snapping pictures and yelling WOOT awsome shot, woot and excellent shot, dang just a good shot..

2) You stand under wishes and move your hand over the fireworks trying to score some points.

3) You walk up to someone and start poking them to get the trade window to pop open.

4) You walk into VMK central and start pushing the register in order to get the shop window to open up.

5) You start taking pictures of the hidden mickeys in order to get to 50.

6) You get into a que line and you start counting how many people are in front of you.

7) You check your cell phones for PM's.

8) You change clothes in the middle of main street because you want to look like a cowboy, indian, space person or you mix them up in order to win the ugliest contest.

9) You get on PotC start throwing things at the ship at the start of the ride in order to sink it.

10) You get to the gates at WDW stand there waiting for the BSOD to kick in.

11) You get in to WDW and wait for you to be kicked out thinking you might crash soon.

12) You start trying to grab different things from WDW in order to place in your room.

13) You look in your pocket to check for your inventory.

14) You get on the monorail looking for the big screen and the DJ's box.

15) You start poking characters in order for them to give you credits.

16) You start dancing in the middle of main street yelling "LAST", "Girls Will Win" or "boys will Win".

17) For the married couple-You walk up to your sigfnificant other and say "I heart you"

18) For the single person-You walk up to someone and say "Are you taken?"

19) You walk around the park yelling "Trading inferno for invis pin!"

and...

20) You walk into the resort bar and tell the tender.."Can I get a surferrat special sweet ice tea and some lava warm wings!" or as blue would say...Blue Juice and fried squid!

Ok...back to work...geez...just trying to get everyone to smile it is only Tuesday!

surferrat said:
16) You start dancing in the middle of main street yelling "LAST", "Girls Will Win" or "boys will Win".

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Last year at the MNSSHP at WDW, we were way in the back of the park and on Splash mounatin as the party was ending. Not only were we the last peeps to ride it that night, by the time we made our way to the gates ( we walked into fantasyland, then into tomorrowland to gather the rest of our family up) we were the last ones out of the park that night. My kids were jazzed on the monorail saying woohoo we were the last ones left, and doing their little happy dance.

Sorry, but the number 16 made me chuckle lol.

ROFL! Great thread Surf!

And if you're not at the World...

- You tell friends in RL when they ask you out to dinner that you already have plans and get strange looks when you mumble something about doing a credit run with mule#3.

my $0.02. :earboy2::earboy2:

my wife tried to give me a plate of dinner last night and i said to her "and what do you want me to trade in return?" :rotfl2:

I do think i should run down to a local southwestern store here and get myself a real indian headdress for when i am at the computer. woohoo feathers rock lol.

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Next week at WDW, I'm going to have to be very careful not to:

- sit on the little houses in Epcot Germany
- climb the trees on Main Street, while taunting passers-by
- hide behind the corners of buildings, in bushes, or behind trees
- pretend to be trapped in the Wishing Well near the castle
- try to sit on the bear stool
- ask anyone whether they would like me to be their dog

surferrat said:
14) You get on the monorail looking for the big screen and the DJ's box.

Oh, this one gets my vote! I'd love to see the Party Monorail at WDW.
:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

I thought you'd say something different about Jungle Cruise.

For some reason, I thought you'd say that you'd hijack the boat and try to crash it against the dock and shore for quick credits. ;)

Awesome Thread!! :cool1: :cool1: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Last week, I mentioned to a young patient that I spend my computer time on, "VMK of course". Then I proceeded to explain dancing, "Woot, Woot", pirates game "Arg Matey", etc. and protected words so it is a safe environment. " I Heart that new room", "happy beat day". Of course I went on and on, excited to explain vmk. -after which the parents may have speed away- :moped:
I thought later, I will be shocked if they ever come back to our office again. :bitelip: :rotfl: (they actually all made characters- whew :earsgirl: )
--FLying to WDW and DLR, with the main intent, to get virtual new things. And to visit the temple of vmk central.-- :rolleyes: :rolleyes1 :teeth:
Poohdent princess:

BriarRosie said:
For some reason, I thought you'd say that you'd hijack the boat and try to crash it against the dock and shore for quick credits. ;)

when i read this made me laugh so hard snot came out me nose :blush:

i was reading the kingdom keepers and the part with VMK is totally wrong it says numbers it says 2gether it says if you stand f;ar away you can't hear someone else and comes out with things like £%!(&$ with some letters

nothing else

Rat :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

- sit on the little houses in Epcot Germany
- climb the trees on Main Street, while taunting passers-by
- hide behind the corners of buildings, in bushes, or behind trees
- pretend to be trapped in the Wishing Well near the castle
- try to sit on the bear stool
- ask anyone whether they would like me to be their dog

Bezoar- they may call the men in the white coats to come get you! :goodvibes :rotfl:

Have fun at the "Real" World!

Mal

:rotfl2: ROFL! Number 9 about PocT is so true. pirate: Having a tough day at work and this is just what I needed. Thanks for the laugh!

Thank you for the morning laughter Suferrat.
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif

I do find my self saying 'I heart that' instead of saying 'I love that' and thinking about changing my shoes a lot.

Surferrat, I laughed so hard! :rotfl2: I especially loved numbers 2,3 and 9. What makes this even more funny is the simple fact that many people probably already do all of those things!! LOL :rotfl2: :rotfl: :teeth: I love to laugh and you really made me laugh on this one! Keep 'em coming. rofl :rotfl:

:cool1:
surferrat said:
2) You stand under wishes and move your hand over the fireworks trying to score some points.

OMG! Surferrat, you had me laughing so hard, I lost your keys to the dungeon! :earseek: Seriuosly though, my last trip to Disneyland, while we were watching the fireworks, thoughts about me playing VMK fireworks kept popping in my head! I am such a VMK addict! :cool1: :rotfl2:

I have found myself saying woot in my mind when something good happens in the real world. When somebody says something that makes me happy, it just comes out. Woot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter