You Know What? Your All In It For The Profit!

Please do not lecture about why people buy extra items. You have no idea what people's intentions are.

So jasonpwns,
If I'm understanding you correctly and you are against usury in the game. Would you trade me a sorcerer or flip hat for a club33 pin? Just curious

I see to many people complain about the hats selling more then 1 day I mean come on vmk tried to do another helpful thing you asked for stuff to sell a little longer then you buy 15 hats (some people have) Just to make a profit in trading! Think of the people who started a week ago I bet there happy they have a chance for a feather hat:) And a pink berat but we are sitting here complaining they didn't stop selling after a day I didn't go on vmk the day jester hats sold and if I didn't get one i would be sad so thanks vmk for selling them instead of giving others a chance at rare items it just sadeness me all these people bought alot of them mostly for trading purposes friends I can understand but why complain if you bought it for a friend? :sad2: Staff work hard to help all vmk players and give all players a chance to buy stuff that sells and all you do is complain about it not selling long enough or it's not what you wanted or it sold for to long staff thanks for selling these hats for a month sorry you have to hear people complaining because they were going to trade them later for rares :sad2:

I would love to join in this discussion, but whenever I see one of your posts I can't get the Squirt and Marlin scene from Finding Nemo out of my head.

"It's like he's trying to speak to me, I know it."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter