You kids play nice...

I'm just saying that Boston takes after your side of the family!:lmao:

And just so you know.....I sat here and waited for Rick and ConcK to get home......and they were out late......REALLY LATE!:sick:

Dad said you're all grounded when he gets home!!!

We're grounded? :confused3

What did we do?

We're not the ones that got sent home from school with a note the other day!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Calling work right now to let them know I cant come in!

THANKS MOM! LOVE YA MEAN IT!

YOU are sooooooo grounded .... only YOU ............!!!!!!! Do you hear me, Michael????

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Calling work right now to let them know I cant come in!

THANKS MOM! LOVE YA MEAN IT!

RFLMAO!

Oh, and I think I got Rick hooked on my favorite drink last night. Well, after he tasted mine he had 4 or 5 of them anyways :lmao:

Ohhh

What drink is that? Or should I ask how many glow in the dark ice cubes is Rick bringing home?

How close did you check out your bill?

I love how Disney waters down the names of certain drinks on the POS systems! :thumbsup2

OMG ..........

Mom takes one "rest" day (otherwise knows as "the cure") and alllllllll helllllllll breaks out!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well, get your head out of the toilet (that should teach you), clean up the darn mess in the kitchen, where the HECK are my scissors, leave that dog ALONE .......... and Mike, darlin', just what are you IMPLYING??????????

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

It was ALL those BAD boys' fault. Me n' Sue n' PghLybrt were very, very good! ...But don't turn the sofa cushions over, OK? Huh? OK? :) ;) :)

OMG ..........

Mom takes one "rest" day (otherwise knows as "the cure") and alllllllll helllllllll breaks out!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well, get your head out of the toilet (that should teach you), clean up the darn mess in the kitchen, where the HECK are my scissors, leave that dog ALONE .......... and Mike, darlin', just what are you IMPLYING??????????

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Uh, oh ... now we're in trouble. Hey Mike - give Mom more pirin and pour some Baileys in her coffee.

Baileys - Check

Pirin - Check

Now you guys keep her occupied, I gotta sneak out of the house and go to work.

Baileys - Check

Pirin - Check

Now you guys keep her occupied, I gotta sneak out of the house and go to work.

Bah. Work is no fun! (Says the person posting from work :rotfl2: )

Make money, and get all the managers drunk!!

oK I am just asking...... If we are all grounded :idea: does that mean all boys have to goto one room and all the girls in another? :rolleyes1

Just asking :rotfl2:

(OH I forgot I guess the fire Departmant wants to speak with my parents?)

oK I am just asking...... If we are all grounded :idea: does that mean all boys have to goto one room and all the girls in another? :rolleyes1

Just asking :rotfl2:

(OH I forgot I guess the fire Departmant wants to speak with my parents?)

Hmm, how does that work in a gay household? Wouldn't that be more of a reward than a punishment?

Mom, Dad, I've been bad!! Send me to the boys' room!!

NOW iam looking forward to that punishment.
I'am going to the boys room... I'am going to the boys room.:banana:

Whew, I'm finally home from work, and no sign of Mom! :banana:

Thanks for covering guys! She must have found that book I left on her nightstand...."The Luthern guide to a fabulus pot-luck church supper!":lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter