You kids play nice...

MOM

Rick called me!

He wants to stay out way past 10:00 tonight!

Geesh, you always told us to be home when the street lights came on!

MOM! MOM! WHERE ARE YOU?:drinking1

Moooom, Mike made a BIG mess in the kitchen and he WON'T SHARE!!!!!!!!:lmao:

(Meanwhile, Mom has heavily self-medicated and is now lying quietly on the fainting couch in her darkened bedroom. And, yes, the dresser HAS been moved so it blocks the door to the hallway...)

(Meanwhile, Mom has heavily self-medicated and is now lying quietly on the fainting couch in her darkened bedroom. And, yes, the dresser HAS been moved so it blocks the door to the hallway...)

:rotfl2:

Mom took a Pirin tablet!

Ooooh - let's see what happens if we put a full container of soap in the dishwasher.

Ooooh - let's see what happens if we put a full container of soap in the dishwasher.

YEAH! with Mike's greasy okra pan! and Randall And Kevin's scissors TOO! They got all goopy when ConcK cut the gum outa Boston's hair!
See Mom? We're HELPIN'!!!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Was that before or after ConcK decided to shave the dog?

Oh! I thought that was YOU who did that!!! I like the dog's new haircut; it really sets off his eye shadow/lipstick tattoo.What I don't understand now though -- is how come he won't come out from under the bed?!?!?! :confused3

Just sittin here drinking mom's coke and popping mom's sweet tarts . I have the volume up high on mom's tv and talking long distance on mom's phone .

oh yeah, I'm also wearing mom's nightie <G> princess:

Having met Boston and "Mom" I can assure you this is hysterical! :rolleyes1

Having met Boston and "Mom" I can assure you this is hysterical! :rolleyes1

OMG ..........

Mom takes one "rest" day (otherwise knows as "the cure") and alllllllll helllllllll breaks out!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well, get your head out of the toilet (that should teach you), clean up the darn mess in the kitchen, where the HECK are my scissors, leave that dog ALONE .......... and Mike, darlin', just what are you IMPLYING??????????

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I'm just saying that Boston takes after your side of the family!:lmao:

And just so you know.....I sat here and waited for Rick and ConcK to get home......and they were out late......REALLY LATE!:sick:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter