You All Made our Vacation Fantastic

MiknMinMouse

DIS Veteran
We had a great time in Jan at WDW. The cast members were wonderful but three stood out and I want to send out special kudos to them :-))

The Main Street Barbers Michael & Marissa ~ what a fun place, the kids had a blast having their hair cut and colored. My daughter thought she was soooo cool having her hair done by Cinderella's own hair dresser and the braid and pink highlights and pixie dust lasted all day, which for her is amazing. And my son enjoyed his hair cut as well. The pictures turned out great.

Elizabeth at the 50's PrimeTimeDiner made our dinner the best :-). After a long day at the park it was fun to kick back and have even more fun. We closed the restaurant down the night we were there. Many thanks :-)

Kudos to all of the cast members. From characters to cleaners, you are all important in making us feel welcome. Thanks :-):bounce: :Pinkbounc

The CM's at WDW can be so special, can't they? Sounds like they added some extra MAGIC to your trip :)

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter