" yo Mummy " On VMK?? Whats up with that!?

MissPotatoHead

<font color=darkorange>Look beneath the ground - <
Yo mummy disses on VMK!? Whats next??

I mean...I don't have a problem with it but...lol kinda speechless... :confused3

Any comments??

MissPotatoHead said:
Yo mummy disses on VMK!? Whats next??

I mean...I don't have a problem with it but...lol kinda speechless... :confused3

Any comments??

someone might if we had a clue what you are referring to???? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Some people must really have some time on their hands, and nothing better to do with it. Although methinks that the staff will not exactly appreciate this if it gets around...

~*HorsePrincess*~

Mal, 'Yo Momma' disses are hurtful, sometimes graphic, insults. They usually start off 'Your Mom is so fat that...' or 'Your Mom is so ugly that..'.

It's embarassing to see that happen in VMK :( When the good ones go bad..

oh ok got it now sorry just takes this old brain a few minutes somedays lol
:rotfl2:

ditto to what Lime said these kinds of insults have no place in VMK.

Mal

There's a newish show on MTV that is titled "Yo Momma." I can't stand to watch the TV show, but would bet that kids are saying those type of "jokes" (if you can call them that) because of what they see on TV.

HorsePrincess said:
Some people must really have some time on their hands, and nothing better to do with it. Although methinks that the staff will not exactly appreciate this if it gets around...

~*HorsePrincess*~
Oh no, I am feeling some words will be taken ok. But... This could end mummy stuff

Personally, I'd like to see "mummy" and "taken" and "bay be" on the banned word list. I am so very tired of seeing that stuff going on. The really bad thing is that when they try to talk to me, I leave the room in fear of getting reported for not responding to them.

:happytv: I <3 the TV show...but on VMK, it kinda ruins the whole thing. I guess it gets old after what..? TWO WEEKS!! Honestly, some of the jokes really are VERY hurtful.

if you would like to help attempt stop these kinds of things see my thread entitled Mission: Beta

MissPotatoHead said:
:happytv: I <3 the TV show...but on VMK, it kinda ruins the whole thing. I guess it gets old after what..? TWO WEEKS!! Honestly, some of the jokes really are VERY hurtful.

Unless you have a mother like mine and then all the jokes are true! :rotfl2:

Insult: "Your mother wears army boots."
Disarming response: "No she wears motorcycle boots and sometimes cowboy boots."

Insult: "Your mother's so fat..."
Disarming response: "Yes, we call her Jabba the Hut. One time she got out of her chair so my sister took a picture of her because she was doing something."

Insult: "Your mother's so fat..."
Disarming response: "One time my brother and I took her bra and wore it on our heads like a conjoined Easter bonnet. Then we both wore a pair of her underpants, one of us in each leg. My sister took pictures."

Insult: "Your mother's so crazy..."
Disarming response: "Yes, she's been involuntarily committed to the psych ward three times, that I know of."

Insult: "Your mother's drinks so much..."
Disarming response: "She drinks a fifth of coffee flavored brandy mixed with a gallon of milk every day. Usually she has to send someone to the liquor store to buy more. If the liquor store is closed, she sends someone to buy her a case of Red, White and Blue beer (FYI that's a really cheap and really bad tasting beer)."

My mother doesn't do as much stuff lately but you can guess that my family has a response for most any mother insult you can come up with. Thankfully, we have a good sense of humor too. :teeth:

If you really want to disarm someone when they try to insult your mother, just say something like, "At least I have a mother and she loves me."

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

milkabum said:
Mal, 'Yo Momma' disses are hurtful, sometimes graphic, insults. They usually start off 'Your Mom is so fat that...' or 'Your Mom is so ugly that..'.

It's embarassing to see that happen in VMK :( When the good ones go bad..
Yup, thats what my one of my friends does. That are hurtful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter