Yeti Vision is it still working for you??

billy33v said:
If the Yeti Vision Everest Quest is "over" than why can I still get codes for the pin and the room? It doesn't make any sense to me to only end one of the prizes, but still give out the others.....??????..... :confused3
My guess is that they set aside a certain number of codes for each prize - let's say 500,000. This would have worked great if you had to start over at episode 1 every time you completed episode 3. However what happened is that many people completed all the episodes the first time and then only play episode 3, because it was the only one that gave credits as part of the prize.

Level 3 codes still not working as of today, installed on a new computer and still nothing.
I wanted some carts :(

Doesn't work for I. Tried Level Two and Three. No Go!

I tried them today as well, nada! Wouldn't you know they would run out when I finally got a new computer and could finally play it! :rolleyes:
Kim

Made a run through all the non-VMK games that gave VMK codes tonight.
Everything worked for me, except Yeti Vision episode 3.

I did get codes from:
Kellogg's Conquer the Sea game
Monsters
Yeti Vision episodes 1 & 2
Buzz Lightyear
Narnia
Pirates of the Caribbean 2
pirate ship game

Maleficent2 said:
they need to refill Level 3 I have a great idea for a new contest but need the cars to do it....

Hey Mal, I'll loan you my cars if you'd like. I don't have a lot, maybe about ten.

Maleficent2 said:
they need to refill Level 3 I have a great idea for a new contest but need the cars to do it....

How many do you need Mal? I have a few extra ;) that you can have.

Woot! Yes, I just got a code for leve 3. Hurray.

Iris said:
Woot! Yes, I just got a code for leve 3. Hurray.

I can confirm. Yeti Vision is giving codes again as of (at least) yesterday. I got several Level 3 codes yesterday and a couple this morning.

Yay Yeti Vision. Now I can make credits After Hours again. :)

G_B

Yeah! Got Level 3 Yeti codes today! :cool1:

It's still not working great though as I played 3 times and got only 2 codes. But, hey it's better than nothing!!

I've only recently been able to play the yeti vision, so I have a question.

How often can you play episode 3 and get a code? I just got throught playing it 5 times and only got 2 codes.

cat_herder said:
I've only recently been able to play the yeti vision, so I have a question.

How often can you play episode 3 and get a code? I just got throught playing it 5 times and only got 2 codes.

It's a timing issue, I believe. You have to wait so long between games to get a code.

Well things have changed a bit. I played yesterday and it gave me codes for supposedly two pins, and one chair. However, when I put the codes in, I actually got one pin, one chair and one room! Yeah! I don't know if I was lucky or what.:)
Kim

In fact the prize shown for level 2 is a pin but what you get is a room
so level 1 : a pin; level 2 : a room; level 3 : chair + 200 credits

I have 3 codes after playing it today, but I don't VMK, so I can't use them...is giving them away okay? If so, the first person who PMs me can have them...

LuvN~Travel said:
Well things have changed a bit. I played yesterday and it gave me codes for supposedly two pins, and one chair. However, when I put the codes in, I actually got one pin, one chair and one room! Yeah! I don't know if I was lucky or what.:)
Kim
Its been showing the pin for level 2 prize for a while, but its stayed as the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter