Yeti Vision is it still working for you??

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
Lovethattink asked me to try and play it this morning because it was no longer giving her a code....I did and no code :(

Is anyone still getting codes from YetiVision?????

thanks

Mal

I haven't tried yet today. LasagnaChef does a level three every day for the 250 credits and it has always been working for him.

Maleficent2 said:
Lovethattink asked me to try and play it this morning because it was no longer giving her a code....I did and no code :(

Is anyone still getting codes from YetiVision?????

thanks

Mal
I did just 2 days ago, but idk about today.

I tried it this morning and it didn't work. No code for me. I'll try it again in just a minute.

I just played and received a code. Not sure why it is not working for you. :confused3

it never works for me for some reason since about two months ago

Level 3 isn't working for me, but level 2 is still giving out codes.

Just played.

I received a code for Episode 1 but not for 2 and 3.

I actually played Episode 3 first (two times), then went back to Episode 1, got the code, then tried 2 and 3 again with no code.

Weirdness.

I can't get the game to work at all anymore...It just sits there updating...
I have reloaded it so many times but it still won't work.
:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

My code was for Level 2. I will have to check out the other levels. :)

Ok, got a code for level 2 now. Still no code for level 3.

I got a code for Episode 2, but not for Episode 3.

Note to sharkm: If you have Norton or McAfee, I'm guessing your problem is your firewall won't let the game complete the updates. You need to update your firewall to allow the game to update. I don't know what you need to do, but I was having a similar problem. Fortunately for me, my "Protector" popped up and asked me if I wanted to allow this program (and I said yes).

No code for me for Level three. (Hey, that rhymed! :rotfl: )

And that's the only level that matters! (gives out credits)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter