Yet another DDP ? & UY ?

deanna2426

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know when the DDP promotion ends?

I am seriously considering purchasing points, but may not be able to do so until the end of August.

Also, is October UY available at AKV?

Thanks!!

Does anyone know when the DDP promotion ends?

I am seriously considering purchasing points, but may not be able to do so until the end of August.

Also, is October UY available at AKV?

Thanks!!
I agree with Disneynutz -- call your guide.

As far as DDP is concerned, don't factor that into your decision at all. DVC perks come and go. We didn't have DDP at first, and we may not have it again next year -- who knows? Also, with rumored changes in DDP, it may not be worth having.

Evaluate a possible DVC purchase on the value to your family of using it for lodging at the DVC resorts...not all the other stuff.

I agree with Disneynutz -- call your guide.

As far as DDP is concerned, don't factor that into your decision at all. DVC perks come and go. We didn't have DDP at first, and we may not have it again next year -- who knows? Also, with rumored changes in DDP, it may not be worth having.

Evaluate a possible DVC purchase on the value to your family of using it for lodging at the DVC resorts...not all the other stuff.

Jim, I though the same as you. DDP... I bet the OP meant Double Developer Points. Your statement still is correct. Promotions come and go. If sales slow or DVD wants to close out a property then DDP. If DVD is happy with sales, then nada. I think that they want to sell out SSR and build additional momentum at AKV. DVC is in a up swing right now and DVD needs to sign us up while we are in the mood. Come next election things might slow down a bit.

If we were smart we should all stop buying and we could really get a great deal. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter